Department : Marketing & Communication
Report to : Operations Coordinator
Term of Employment : Indefinite Contract (3 months probation)
In order to implement several key objectives, ASEAN established various working group to cater variety of development issues in many areas and one of them is ASEAN Insurance Council (AIC). AIC was first initiated during ASEAN Meeting in Jakarta in 1978 and the initiative was formally approved in 1983 in which AIC officially acquired its formal status.
AIC is envisioned to be the main regional platform for insurance leaders, professionals and practitioners to network and share their knowledge and expertise in various areas of insurance business and to position AIC to be a strong, prestigious, well organised organisation to facilitate the cooperation and collaboration for the sustainable development of insurance industry on the post-2016 ASEAN Economic Community.
To achieve those objectives in coming years, AIC needs a high caliber young dynamic person who have a great passionate to the development works to join our team to fill a position of Support Officer who will provide a valuable role to support the Secretariat Office by contributing the overall 2017 AIC ambitious activities and assisting in areas of Marketing & Communication related matters for the Secretariat’s roles and services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· To develop the strategy and deliver the assignments given to contribute significantly to the organisational developments and activities;
· Able to draft proper formal letter and good in note taking for Minutes of the Meeting;
· Assist with the integrated communication and marketing plans for activities/ events;
· Assist the team for the Events from the planning up to close-out phase;
· Develop concepts and designs to support our marketing strategies;
· Able to create/ edit images and graphics well, to assist website design that can be adapted to perform high level of supports to the events/ activities;
· Have experience and skills in online media social platforms including experience in using multiple visualisation software, platforms, and processes;
· Have knowledge of web designing and understanding the concept of interactive visualisation and informatics design;
· Support the Team and perform other duties as assigned.
· Completed undergraduate degree with 1-3 year of experience;
· Degree or Field of Study in Communication, Marketing, and PR are preferable;
· Written and spoken proficiency in English is a must;
· Previous experience in: (i) Communication and campaign management; (ii) research abilities and interest; (iii) partnership building, and (iv) multimedia, would be an advantage;
· Good oral and written communication skill are mandatory;
· Able to provide administrative support including respond to all correspondences, drafting letters, memos, taking clear messages, scheduling appointments, and general filling system;
· Trust worthy, self-motivated and able to take initiative under minimum supervision, able to work independently to meet the deadline in a small team and multicultural/ International environment;
· Flexible and adaptable to change;
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, and coordination skills;
· Enthusiastic on the organisational development works.
If this sounds very challenging and your background meets what we are looking for, you are requested to send a cover letter, updated resume, and along with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 22 January 2017. Fail to comply the requirements, your application will not be taken into consideration. Please indicate the position title in the subject line. Only strongest candidates will be notified and no telephone inquiries.