ISLAMIC RELIEF PURPOSE:
To promote sustainable economic and social development through development programmes, helping the needy regardless of race, religion or gender.
The IR programme in Indonesia was established in 2003 with one project office catering for development activities in Banten province. In 2004 IR expanded its coverage to include Aceh province targeting victims of the earthquake and the giant tsunami waves in Aceh province, then in early 2008, IR expanded its coverage to include West Sumatra province to implement water and sanitation project, which was followed by emergency and early recovery project after the 7.3 SR earthquake hit the province in 2009. Three years before in 2006, IR also open its office in NTB province to address poverty alleviation programme. Starting from 2013, the operation of IR in Indonesia focuses in NTB and Aceh province. The purpose of IR Indonesia Program is to support the Government of Indonesia in alleviating poverty and the suffering through WASH, health and nutrition, education, shelter, livelihood, and orphans support. As an international humanitarian organization, IR is building its organizational capacity as the first responder to medium to large emergency in the country and is combined with stakeholders’ resilience building activity against disaster, climate change and complex challenges of sustainable development goals.
Post holder reports to : Area Coordinator
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Handling IRI (Nusa Tenggara Barat) procurement process.
1. Ensuring all procurement process is in line with IRI procurement policy.
2. In coordination with the purchase requestor monitoring the procurement contract with suppliers, and contractors.
3. Ensuring the quality of the goods, works or service provided by the suppliers, vendors or contractor are met with the contract requirement.
4. Provide regular procurement report.
5. Managing stock and distribution of project equipment.
6. Managing goods and equipment delivery to and from other IRI office
7. Ensuring that stock records are properly maintained.
8. Ensuring The Goods Received Notes, Goods Delivery Notes and Stock card are well maintained and filled for every stock movement.
9. In coordination with program staff ensuring goods hand over notes are well maintained and filled
10. Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
11. Helping Logistics Officer to compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates in order to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
12. Track the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders.
13. Calculate costs of orders, and charge or forward invoices to appropriate accounts.
14. Check shipments when they arrive to ensure that orders have been filled correctly and those goods meet specifications.
15. Compare suppliers' bills with bids and purchase orders in order to verify accuracy.
16. Locate suppliers, using sources such as catalogs and the internet, and interview them to gather information about products to be ordered.
17. Provide regular stock report.
18. Managing vehicles and equipment
19. Ensuring IRI vehicles and equipment are in good conditions and well maintained.
20. Supervising driver and the vehicle usage
21. Maintaining fuel record and reports for vehicles
22. Provide regular vehicle usage and fuel report.
23. Any other tasks will be given by the line manager
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
· Administration / Law / Management / At least Diploma/Bachelor's degree in the relevant studies
· Good facilitation skills
· Good leadership, supervisory & management skill
· Good writing and communication skill
· Excellent knowledge of computer operation (Windows, Excel, Power Point)
· At least one year experience in the logistic
· At least one year experience in the community approach
· Experience of writing reports
· Strong interest in development work with respect for confidentiality and commitment to Islamic Relief overall aims and objectives, including gender, equality and equal opportunities in all aspects of Islamic Relief’s work.
Islamic Relief is a faith based-non government organization that respects diversity and inclusiveness. Applicants from diverse religions, gender, race, and physical impairment are encouraged to apply.
· All Islamic Relief team members are expected to support all efforts towards accountability, specifically to our beneficiaries and to international standards guiding international relief and development work while actively engaging beneficiary communities as equal partners in the design, monitoring and evaluation of our field project
· Please send only your application letter and CV to the email address: email@example.com
· Applications submit directly to Islamic Relief Indonesia Office will not be considered. Women are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
· Only short-listed candidates will be contacted