CONFERENCE/WORKSHOP and TRAINING SERVICES for MSI SIAP I
PRIME CONTRACT # AID-497-A-11-00001
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The MSI has received financing from the United State Agency for International Development (USAID) for The Strengthening Integrity and Accountability Program 1 (SIAP I).
SIAP I aims to contribute to good governance in Indonesia by strengthening integrity and accountability in government – principally at the national level. It does this by supporting governmental and non-governmental efforts to strengthen integrity and accountability. For the BPK, MSI SIAP I provides Indonesian and international expertise on the establishment of a Fraud Control System, a well-respected integrity diagnostic tool, piloting it in the Training Department.PRIME CONTRACT # AID-497-A-11-00001
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The MSI has received financing from the United State Agency for International Development (USAID) for The Strengthening Integrity and Accountability Program 1 (SIAP I).
The MSI now invites eligible, capable and experienced service provider to indicate their interest in providing the services in the area of conference/workshop and training for a future solicitation. Interested service provider must provide specific and sufficient information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (by providing brochures/company background, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc.)
Interested service provider may obtain detailed information at the address below during office hours (09:00 – 16:00 Indonesia Western Time). Expression of Interest must be delivered by email to the address below by the latest on Monday, February 6, 2012 at 16:00 pm. RFQ will be issued on February 7, 2012 with a deadline for submission of 22
February, 2012.

No comments:
Post a Comment