The New Zealand Embassy in Jakarta welcomes applications for two vacancies for Development Programme Coordinator who will contribute to delivery of development activities through the New Zealand Aid Programme in Indonesia. Applicants for the position must possess sound judgement, confidence and excellent interpersonal skills. They will join a small vibrant and effective team who enjoy delivering New Zealand’s Aid programme in Indonesia and should meet the following criteria:
Key criteria for DPC
• At least three year’s development programme management experience.
• Excellent skills in contract management and project implementation.
• Strengths in relationship building across diverse levels of society.
• Written and oral skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
• Competency in analysing and report writing.
• Relevant degree.
• Computer competence.
• Experience working with international aid agencies desirable.
There are two positions: one is open tenure and the other fixed term for 10 months to fill in for a staff member on leave without pay. Applications must include: a cover letter, CV including three work referees and copies of relevant supporting documents. Further information on the aid programme and the DPC job description is available at www.nzembassy.com/indonesia and www.facebook.com/nzembassyindonesia
Applications are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with “DPC Application” in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Applications close: 4pm Thursday 21 November 2013.