Millennium Challenge Account – Indonesia (MCA-I)
In November 2011, a five-year, $600 million Compact grant was signed between the Government of the Republic of Indonesia and Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) USA. The Government of the Republic of Indonesia created The Millennium Challenge Account – Indonesia (MCA-I) to implement the Compact, which is designed to reduce poverty through economic growth by supporting green prosperity, community-based health and nutrition and procurement modernization.
MCA-I is urgently looking for competent, capable, highly qualified and experienced professionals to take the following exciting and challenging opportunities:
1. Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
2. Chief Economist (CE)
3. Procurement Director (P-D)
4. Procurement Modernization Project Director (PM-PD)
5. Health/Nutrition Project Director (N-PD)
6. Monitoring & Evaluation Director (M&E-D)
7. Environmental & Social Performance Director (ESP-D)
8. Social & Gender Assessment Director (SGA-D)
For detailed roles and responsibilities, and requirements for each position, please visit Mazars website at:
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to submit cover letter and standard CV (available at http://bit.ly/MCAIrecruitment) via email to:
Mazars email@example.com (maximum file size 2MB).
Please indicate the job code in the subject of your email. The closing date of application is 17 February 2013.