Habitat for Humanity is an international non-profit, Christian ministry that builds houses for and with people in need regardless of their race, religion, and/or background. Our vision is a world where everyone has a decent place to live and our mission is to put God’s love into action by bringing people together to build homes, communities and hope.
Since 1997, Habitat for Humanity Indonesia has been serving more than 45,000 families through constructions of decent housing and community facilities, house repairs and renovations, clean water and sanitation programs, and the disaster response program. Currently, we serve in four branches and five project sites throughout Indonesia.
Our National Office in Jakarta is currently seeking some professionals who have willingness to involve in social work and NGO world to fill the following position. Ideal candidates should be Indonesian, who are strong qualified personality with excellent leadership, managerial, and interpersonal skills. Fluency in English, both verbal and written, is an important prerequisite.
CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR (CS)
Based in Batam
To support Branch Manager in completing construction building related to the main project.
- Provide construction design (technical drawing, construction specification, bill of quantity, time schedule)
- Provide budget planning
- Provide basic construction training designed for community and construction workers
- Monitor the quality of material and assure that construction implementation meet the standard
- Manage construction staff (foreman, labour)
- Making project report
- Socialization to community according the decent and safe house
- University graduated from Civil Engineering or Architecture
- Preferable 1 year related experience or fresh graduated are welcome
- Ability to work as a team
- Good communication and reporting skill
- Knolwledge in Autocad, Sketchup program is an advantage
- Basic knowledge in Ms.Word, Excell, Power point
- Basic oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong servanthood and good human relations at all level
- High level of integrity and honesty
- Exposure and direct experience in NGO work is a plus
Serious and interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications with a cover letter specifying which position you are applying for and briefly explaining how your experience is relevant to this position. Please send your resume with a covering letter that briefly explaining how your experience is relevant to this position by e-mail to:
The application should be received in two weeks after this announcement. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.