Terms of Reference
Location : Jakarta
Closing date: 25 January 2016 at 17.00 WIB
GFATM requires every recipient country to organize and maintain a Country Coordinating Mechanism (CCM), a nationally-representative, multi-sectoral body that (a) serves as the source of all proposals submitted to the GFATM and (b) conducts oversight on all active grants in the recipient country.
CCM Indonesia’s Secretariat is the administrative and support arm of the CCM; it is staffed by personnel hired by the CCM. CCM Secretariat staffs are paid by GFATM and the CCM’s development partners, or both. The CCM Secretariat is led by the Executive Secretary.
Under the guidance and direct supervision of the Executive Secretary the General Affairs Officer will be responsible for the perform administrative tasks of the CCM Secretariat with the support of the CCM Secretariat Staff to ensure that activities supported by the Global Fund in Indonesia are effectively and efficiently facilitated for grant implementation in the respective disease components.
Contract period for the General Affairs Officer is bas on the Global Fund grant cycle to the CCM (Expanded Funding, Biyearly), with possible extension for another 2 years period, subject to the biannual performance appraisal by the CCM.
The General Affairs Officer will based in Jakarta, Serves the CCM and help the Secretary Executive CCM to to Ensure that the Secretariat could provide administrative, logistics support to CCM, OC and TWGs activities, document the process, disseminate the results and manage full time human resources of the CCM. The tasks of General Affairs Officer, as listed below, will be both administrative and technical and shall include assignments that are both sensitive and confidential in nature:
· Planning the work and supervising administrative tasks to ensure CCM Indonesia staff can work efficiently.
· Supervise the Media & Communication Assistant and Administrative and Finance Assistant of CCM Indonesia.
· Liaisons between the administrative support staff, Finance Officer and Technical Support Officers in implementing CCM activities.
· Coordinating CCM Indonesia administrative function, human resources, tracking responses and replies, and update employees of changes within the organization.
· Ensure good working of equipment and machinery used in CCM Secretariat.
· Proper filing and archiving of CCM Indonesia documents. Maintaining proper storage and retrieval accessibility of the original soft file documents.
· Providing general administrative assistance and logistics as needed for CCM Indonesia.
· Maintaining filing system for reference material.
· Maintaining proper arrangement of division resources and materials.
· Producing hardcopy of requested documents, general documents or presentation materials, minutes of meeting, hand-outs, or other CCM Indonesia activities.
· Minimum 4 years cumulative professional experience which includes minimum 3 years relevant experience in administrative management; detailed knowledge of GFATM reporting requirements are desirable.
· Sound knowledge, and proven record, of administrative management, and experience working with the international donor community are required; knowledge of GFATM procedures is considered a strong asset.
· Experience in working with Non-Governmental Organizations and development aid
· Strong IT skills (MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and database familiarity.
· Excellent oral and written communications, presentation, and reporting skills in English.
· Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics or related field.
Please submit your CV/Resume to http://www.jobstreet.co.id/id/
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
---------------Please do not replay to this email-----------------------