Yayasan Fondasi Hidup (Food for the Hungry/FH-Indonesia) is an independent non-governmental organization based in Medan, North Sumatera and has program operations in North Sumatera Province and Siberut Island, West Sumatera Province. FH has been working in Indonesiasince 2005 and aims to alleviate all forms of poverty through holistic programming and approach.
We are looking for a dynamic and committed individual to fill up the position as :
A. Positition Title : HR & GA OFFICER
Based in MEDAN, North Sumatera.
Objective of the position : Responsible for providing assistance to Finance & Administration Director in human resources and general affair function to support the operational (office and program).
Task & Responsibilities:
- General HR function (Absence staff report, recruitment, administration, new staff orientation, permit, leave, etc)
- Update of the local adaptation/law of organizational HR policies, information dissemination and compliance into FH manual book
- Ensure regulatory compliance (i.e., work permits, visas) and administration.
- Coordinate the recruitment process (application, selection process, and interview)
- Lead the new staff orientation (including the primary basic documents and administration
- Update the staffs job description (and document the updated one), the staff database (personal and professional data), the staffs leave (absence) regularly (monthly).
- Handle the staff welfare case (Worker/Health case, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, BPJS Kesehatan, Insurance, Pension, etc) accordance with law and policy
- Coordinate with the supervisor about the staff performance evaluation
- Handle the local report related to government office (i.e. Labour & Social Office, etc)
- Provide the staff care and social support for the staff regularly (monthly and yearly) or accidentally.
- Provide consultation for employee’s grievance, ensuring issues are managed within organizational policy and labor regulations;
- Supervise the General Affair staff, Driver, and security guards.
- Ensure the office security (24 hours, security guard), ensure the office building cleanliness and maintenance (i.e. parking area, wareroom, office space, kitchen, etc.), ensure the asset maintenance (i.e. generator, office equipment, refrigerator, etc.), ensure the office public facility work normally (i.e. electricity, water, internet, etc.),
- Handle the vehicle usage and regular maintenance
- Handle the guest or foreigner
- Handle others accidental work related to public office space (general affair)
B. Position Title : ACCOUNTING OFFICER
Based in MEDAN, North Sumatera.
Objective of the position : Responsible for providing assistance to Finance & Administration Director in financial and accounting process, e.g. prepare Monthly & Annual Financial Reports;ensure all financial reports in line with Indonesian Financial Accounting Standards (IFAS), Generally Accepted Accounting Principle (GAAP), FH financial policies and procedures, donor requirements, partner requirements, and all other applicable laws, rules and guidelines; ensure tax compliance; assist the audit (local & international); and including budgeting, tax report, asset management, etc.
Task & Responsibilities:
- General accounting tasks, including reconciling and maintaining balance sheet accounts and general ledger operations, preparing journal entries, preparing monthly closing and financial reports, preparing account/bank reconciliations.
- Enters all financial transactions in the accounting system in accordance with the accounting standards
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly and year end closure of accounts, including bank reconciliation,
- Ensure account receivables and payables activities are performed accurately and timely
- Maintains supporting documentation for all transactions
- Ensure availability of transaction document such as invoice, assignment letter, accounting forms, etc
- Make good documentation of finance documents, including copy, scan and filing system regularly
- Prepare tax report and tax payment accurately, in timely manner and in accordance with tax regulations.
- Maintain the fixed asset (list/register) and depreciation schedules
- Assist on regular check physically for updating asset list
- In-coordination with Finance & Administration Officer for monitoring Advance Register, daily cash position and petty cash transaction
- Assist on annual budget process
- Preparation and coordination of audit process.
C. Position Title : FIELD COMMUNICATION FACILITATOR
Based in MENTAWAI, West Sumatera.
Objective of the positifion : Field Communication Facilitator (FCF) is responsible for all activities of correspondence children to sponsor / support the child in accordance with the quality standards and targets specified time. Field Communication Facilitator (FCF) will cooperate with all the CDF and Sponsorship Department to ensure that these activities go well. Field Communication Facilitator (FCF) can be added when considered necessary by management. Office holders will cooperate with the Ministry CFCT West Sumatra.
Task & Responsibilities:
- Translating documents
- Processing incoming and outgoing letters (receiving in correspondence tracking log, screening, scanning, sending to Medan/distributing to each field)
- Maintaining filing system for all World Link requests and documents
- Working closely with Sponsorship Relations to reach the quality standard related to the communication requirements.
- Ensuring the existing communication between sponsors/donors, and children (beneficiaries) in line with the Child Protection Policy and make them as positive experiences for all related parts.
- Collecting impact stories and candid photos using the given format and guidelines
- Providing inputs and information for program development especially related to children needs
- Collecting child information ( registering new children, updating child profile, uploading photos)
- Assisting with other World Link tasks, as needed,
- Performing other responsibilities as requested by Area Coordinator.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management, Public or Business Administration, Psychology, Law or other relevant field (A), Bachelor Degree in Accounting (B), English Literature or other related public communication education background (C).
- Knowledge of HR best practices, techniques and processes with some understanding of the basic theoretical background (A).
- Knowledge of Indonesian Financial Accounting Standards (IFAS), Generally Accepted Accounting Principle (GAAP), Tax, and International Financial Reporting Standards-IFRS(B).
- Possesses in-depth knowledge and methodology in health program (C).
- Have experience working in humanitarian relief/development sector as program support, communication devision or other related roles (D).
- At least 3-5 years experiences in the same field (A,B,C).
- Combination of commercial and not-for-profit organization experience highly preferred(A,B,C).
- Fluency in English, written and oral (A,B,C).
- Willing to travel in domestic and foreign country (A,B,C).
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft office, especially MS Excel & MS Word (A,B,C).
- Fast learner and ability to work independently and in a team (A,B,C).
- Ability to perform to a high level under limited supervision (A,B,C).
- Good analytical skills & excellent personal and interpersonal skills, honesty, good self-confidence, independence and consistence (A,B,C).
- Could work well under pressure and independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment(A,B,C).
- Able and willing to travel to remote and insecure locations for short periods of time and shortnotice (A,B,C).
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability; (A,B,C).
- Commitment to FH’s mission and values (A,B,C).
HOW TO APPLY :Please send your application, updated CV, recent photograph, salary expectation and three latestreferences (max300kb) to : email@example.com later than February 6th, 2016. Please put “title/position” as email subject (e.g “Livelihood Officer”), and please put your name after CVand/or cover letter title (e.g. CV-John. Johnson, Cover letter-John. Johnson).