Yayasan Nurani Luhur Masyarakat (YNLM) is a Non-profit organization is a non-profit concern on community development based in Medan. YNLM has program operation in North Sumatera and Lombok, NTB and possibility to expand to other areas in Indonesia. The work focus area of the project relate on Child welfare, Health and Livelihood.
YNLM is looking for a dynamic and committed individual to fill up the position as:
Position : Mental Health Coordinator
Location : Medan, North Sumatera
The Project Coordinator will represent organization in area of project level and responsible for coordination of all activities in his/her respective. It includes plan, develop, coordinate, and monitor the activities of the project, monitor and ensure the effectiveness of staff as well as the development program of staffs’ in his/her team.
1. Produce project proposal to Digni/Norad (Norwegian government)
2. Preparatory planning and implementation of the project
3. Prepare reports and quarterly Project Progress Reports and financial acquittals for the project to donor
4. Monitoring the implementation of the project in the community
5. Working in close cooperation and coordination with District government agencies/departments in area of work
6. Produce and lead qualitative and quantitative survey.
7. Take charge of managing internal team information/documents management system on Google drive.
8. Coordination with and support to other core team members and advisers to support implementation of a wide range of research- and design-related tasks they are undertaking.
9. Provide any additional supports to the Resident representative whenever required.
- Fluent skill of English language, written and spoken.
- Diploma or Bachelor in relevant education.
- At least 2 years of experience as leader/management
- Work experience in an international environment is preferred;
- Familiar with project cycle management, log frame, monitoring system and evaluation community based
- Able to cooperate and communicate well with user groups of project, peers and stakeholders/government institutions.
- Experience and knowledge of Mental Health field
- Wide range network with other NGOs
- S/he has skills in qualitative and quantitative survey
- Have a driving license “C” or “A”
· Good communication skills (internal and external)
· Good team spirit---Team player
· Understanding of local context (community behavior)
· Training experience, familiarity with different stimulation/awareness methods
· Willingness to travel and live in project areas (villages and sub-districts
How to apply?
· To apply for this position please submit your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com no later than 1 February 2016.
· This is an opened position at national level.
· Please specify the position name you are applying for (‘Project Coordinator_Mental Health_Your name’) in the ‘subject’ line of your email. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.