Palladium develops and delivers solutions that create positive impact for communities, businesses, societies and economies. We transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations and non-profit organisations.
Palladium is built on the idea that progress will be supported by four key pillars:
· International Development
· Strategy Execution Consulting
· Impact Investment
· Training and Events
We create positive impact through more than 100 current projects with more than 2000 employees operating in over 90 countries.
TIRTA (Tertiary Irrigation Technical Assistance) is one of the projects under the umbrella of AIP Rural Program. AIP-Rural aims to increase smallholder farmer incomes and competitiveness in a market-oriented manner through sustainable solutions. The rationale for support for agriculture in Indonesia is that the sector is typically estimated to be up to three times more efficient in reducing poverty compared to other major economic sectors in developing economies. Agriculture provides livelihoods for millions of people, particularly in rural areas. TIRTA will approach tertiary irrigation in a businesslike manner by facilitating the expansion of tertiary irrigation services in eastern Indonesia.
TIRTA office is located in Surabaya with project in Bojonegoro, Tuban and Lamongan (East Java).
Currently, TIRTA is looking for DCED Consultant to help with Results Measurement (RM) system.
The objective of the assignment will be to assist the TIRTA Team with finalizing its Results Measurement (RM) system, so that it is efficient as well as compliant to the DCED standards.
Roles and Responsibilities
· The auditors will establish an adequate understanding of the program design, of the team’s activity plan, and of the draft results measurement system, including the draft RM Manual.
· The consultant will visit the team’s work area, which covers parts of the districts Bojonegoro, Tuban, and Lamongan.
· The consultant will work with the RM Manager and the RM Coordinator to finalize the system, with particular attention to efficiency and compliance with DECD standards. This includes undertaking discussions with the Team Leader and Deputy Team Leader.
· Towards the end of the assignment, the consultant and RM Manager will give a presentation of the system to the Team Leader and Deputy Leader for comments and agreement.
· After the presentation, the consultant will submit his/her report, which will include (but not be limited to):
o A list of his/her recommendations (with argumentation) for improvement of the draft RM System and its finalization.
o A (recommended) revised draft of RM Manual.
Key Selection Criteria:
· Experience in the use of and / or providing consultancy to assist projects / programs to be compliant with DCED Standards.
· Strong conceptual foundation of M4P approach
· Experience in private sector development (PSD) programs.
· Familiarity with AIP-PRISMA Results Measurement system
· DCED approved auditor
“Interested applicants may send their CV and Cover letter to tirta.recruitment@
thepalladiumgroup.com and write the title of the role on the subject line before 31 January 2016 ”