RutgersWPF Indonesia is a centre of expertise in the field of SRHRand SGBV. We have a longstanding expertise in this field and work together with more than 20 local partners to support CSE and Youth Friendly Services as well as implement Male Involvement approach to reduce GBV. In our approach we integrate advocacy, research and gender transformative programming. RutgersWPF Indonesia consists of a dynamic team of 20 staff members.
Currently RutgersWPF Indonesia is looking for enthusiastic candidates for the following positions and who are interested in working on SRHR/SGBV issues and who are available on short notice:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Plan the program
· Plan and organize the delivery of the overall program and its activities accordance with the mission and the goals of the organization· Actively play a role in resource mobilization and proposal writing· Develop new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the Organization· Develop and implement partner’s objectives and capacity to achieve the successful outcome of the program· Develop an annual budget and operating plan to support the program· Develop a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement· Review, ensure and finalize proposal from partners
Control the program
· Write regular reports on the program for management and funders· Ensure that the program operate within the approved budget· Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to the Partners on regular basis.· Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures.· Ensure that Target vs Achievement for the program are analyzed and up to date.· Identify and evaluate the risks associated with program activities and take appropriate action to control the risks.· Monitor the program activities on a regular basis and conduct an annual evaluation according to the program evaluation framework.· Report evaluation findings to the Director and recommend changes to enhance the program, as appropriate
· Analytical and strategic thinking· Commitment to fulfill sexual and reproductive health rights· Focus on the best work standard· Innovation and trend-setter on SRHR and GBV works· Value and respect difference in sexual orientation and rights· Able to work independently with minimum supervise· Contribute to learning organization· Optimist (can do-attitude)
· Bachelor degree in health / public health / education; and/or other social science
· Minimum 5 years experience in SRHR issues/public health/population and development; preferable having experience as trainer/facilitator and in developing training module
· Familiar to work with quantitative and qualitative methods
· Knowledge on SRHR education module development strategies
· Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English (verbal and written)
· Competent working in team, culture/value sensitive
How to apply
Interested applicants are invited to send:
1. A motivation letter specifying why you apply for this job.
2. Curriculum Vitae indicating previous experiences in similar jobs
The application can be submitted by e-mail to recruitment.rutgerswpf.
Indicating the position: Program Manager
Applications without motivation letter will not be taken into consideration
Application deadline will be February 5, 2016
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified
RutgersWPF Indonesia gives an equal opportunity employment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion.