Workplace Options, the largest provider of global employee benefits is seeking to establish a team of Administrative/Interns to assist with tasks such as data entry, file maintenance and information processing. The positions are based in our Service Center located in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Description: In this role, the Global Program Administrative/Interns will provide administrative support to the Global Products Team(s). The interns will be assigned to one team however they will be cross trained to perform in all areas of the Global Team Reach. Assignments may fluctuate based on priorities.
Support Global Training and Promotional Teams
- Branding training materials to distribute to trainers
- Preparing announcement flyers for global trainings and distributing to AM’s
- Processing satisfaction scores and updating Track Via Database
- Facilitate webinars and other meetings via Citrix GoToWebinar as needed.
- Assist with preparation and QA of promotional materials that announce service launch and quarterly reminders
Global Service Support
- Monitor incoming requests (IRF) from Sales and Account Management Team.
- Monitor incoming client feedback via Zendesk to ensure timely close out of responses
Global Partner Support
- Maintain Local Service Delivery Partner profile in the department’s CRM. (Track Via)
- Enter Local Service Delivery Partner case information into UCMS within 48 hours of receipt.
- Conduct research additional options for local service providers, as needed.
- Maintain data on global phone testing requests with GTT (global telephone tester).
- Assist with communications sent to Local Service Delivery Partners via Mobilize
Local Market Knowledge
- Assist with research on local legislation, mandates, and policies.
- Follow up on Local Service Delivery Partner surveys to include in tracking system
- Tracking and reporting on status of local market knowledge projects.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Flexibility to work in a variety of time zones.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal including Indonesian and English proficiency
- High proficiency with skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
Please send resumes to email@example.com to express interest.