Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian organization working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. Wahana Visi Indonesia has been working for more than 15 years, employing more than 800 staff in the programs and serving 1,400 of the poorest villages. Our focus is on programming effort on health, education and economic development across transformational development, humanitarian emergency affairs and advocacy ministries.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position :
Finance and Accounting Supervisor
Location : Sikka, Flores
This position is responsible to supervise the financial management functions that include financial planning, analysis and ensure the accountability of transactions, asset, legal aspect and policy implementation.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Having 2-3 years experinces in generalist accounting or finance
- Highly proficient with Microsoft excel package and relational accounting software
- Fluent in English, both in written and verbal
- Strong ability to create systems for operational efficiency
- Good interpersonal, analytical thinking and conceptual skill
Submit your application with updated CV no later than February 04, 2016 to :
People & Culture Department
Please mention the following format in e-mail subject: Finance and Accounting Supervisor Flores
only short-listed applicants will be contacted
As a child focused organization, WV is committed to the protection of children & doesn’t employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks.