SUSTAINABLE FINANCE DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT
The Nature Conservancy (TNC) is a conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people. In Indonesia, TNC has been supporting improved natural resource planning and management for 20 years, including working with government, private sector, and local communities. TNC Indonesia Program is now entering into a strategic partnership for integrated landscape management initiatives with one of the largest and most technologically advanced pulp and paper producers in the world. We are looking for Sustainable Finance Development consultant to work within this partnership who will provide sophisticated business, financial and economic expertise to address conservation challenges.
· An MBA with experiences in a private sector environment, such as management consulting and investment banking or with a leading conservation organization or government entity, or in developing good governance and sustainable financing frameworks and systems as well as building the capacity of local institutions to manage natural resources or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Successful experience in partnership development (partners, community, government, etc.) including extensive networking with high-level conservation contacts.
· Knowledge and experience of forestry sector.
· Experience developing and implementing complex projects and strategic initiatives in an unstructured environment.
· Experience leading and managing large scale projects, including working with both internal and external stakeholders.
· Experience negotiating complex agreements.
· Strong team player who can build relationships and work collaboratively across the organization and with TNC partners.
· Ability to successfully develop and implement complex projects in an unstructured environment.
· Outstanding analytical and project management capabilities.
· Superior written and oral communications.
· International work experience desirable.
· Fluency in English
For detailed information, visit http://www.nature.or.id/en/
about-us/career/sustainable- finance-development- consultant.pdf. Please send your CV and application letter firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than February 12, 2016. Please insert the position title you are interested to apply on the subject line.