Trade Union Rights Centre (TURC) is a non-government organization focused on legal assistance, education, and research in the field of Labour. Working in 17 areas in Indonesia, we do legal analysis of labour policy in Indonesia, advocating and training the union activists and labours relating the union’s rights and the labour’s rights. We also do some researches related trade union and labour. For more information, please visit turc-career.
Trade Union Rights Centre is currently seeking:
: Jakarta, Indonesia
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Law Studies
· Maximum 28 years old.
· Minimum GPA 3.00 in the scale of 4.00
· Have advocate liscence.
· Experience related law field for minimum 1 year.
· High skill in report writing.
· Computer proficiency in general office software applications (i.e. Word, Excel).
· Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English.
· Good oral/written communication and organizational skills.
· Experience in campus or other organizations.
· Able to work under tight schedule, independently or as a team.
· Must be able to travel to program locations; where applicable.
Interested candidates may send an application letter, a copy of their CV, and recommendation letter (if available) to: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Applications will be reviewed as they are received. Trade Union Rights Centre is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, gender, religious belief, or sexual orientation.
Deadline for lodging applications: 22nd of March, 2016