Millennium Challenge Account - Indonesia (MCA-Indonesia) is a trustee institution that represents the Government of Indonesia to implement a five-year (2013-2018) Millennium Challenge Corporation's Compact Program, a major pillar of the United States-Indonesia Comprehensive Partnership and the largest single pledge made by the United States to Indonesia to date.
MCA-Indonesia has three projects under Compact Program: Green Prosperity, Community-based Health and Nutrition to Reduce Stunting and Procurement Modernization. Our projects are designed, managed and implemented by Indonesians, for the Indonesian people. Our most important development work happens where it should be: the districts and the villages.
Our goal is to reduce poverty through economic growth. Our program is country-driven, reform-centered, and results-focused in order to maximize its effectiveness and long-term sustainability.
To reach the goal, MCA-Indonesia is seeking highly dynamic and deliverable-oriented professionals for a better Indonesia :
PROJECT FINANCE/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
The Project Finance/Administrative Assistant will provide general financial and administrative support to the Community-based Health and Nutrition Project (CHNP) within the MCA - Indonesia, and will report to the Operations Manager of CHNP.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Follow-up of matters requiring the attention of the relevant personnel and/or Director, especially during their absences, following appropriate consultation with other team-member(s) within the Unit.
- Assist the Operations Manager and Project Finance Officer in ensuring compliance with all aspects of the Fiscal Accountability Plan (FAP) of MCA-Indonesia
- Check the requests for payment to ensure that all supporting documents are available and comply with the payment/reimbursement requirements/policies, i.e. the FAP.
- Verify project-related expenses and ensure that they are in accordance with the approved budget, MCC policies, and government procedures.
- Provide proactive administrative support such as doing correspondence (including translation), taking and writing up minutes of the Division’s meetings, and other written and illustrative materials as required.
Find us here for more details:
This message is intended only for recipients who are authorized to receive it. It contains confidential and/ or legally privileged information that belongs to the Millennium Challenge Account-Indonesia (“MCA-Indonesia”); therefore, the authorized recipients shall protect this confidential information disclosed pursuant to provisions of MCA-Indonesia's policy. If you are not a valid recipient of this message, please delete it from your system and/ or destroy all of the tangible material produced from the information herein together with all copies or reproductions thereof and notify the sender immediately. Please also be notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action based on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.