Papua, Indonesia – DFAT-funded Australia Indonesia Partnership – Promoting Rural Income through Supports for Markets in Agriculture (PRISMA)
PRISMA is an Australian government initiative, which supports agricultural development in Eastern Indonesia and aims to increase the incomes of 300,000 poor farmers in EJ, NTB, NTT, Papua and W Papua.
PRISMA is seeking an experienced Provincial Administration Officer for Papua who will be responsible to support the administration tasks of PRISMA program in provincial level.
Minimum education and experience required:
- Minimum a Bachelors’ degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in handling administration duties
- Over 5 years “working knowledge” in Papua
- Understand procurement cycle
- Experience in managing/organizing events
Please email email@example.com noting “Expression of Interest – Provincial Administration Officer – your name” in the email subject line and we will send you an information pack.
Applications close on 18th March Close of Business. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
The post is open for Indonesian national only in Papua.