Please find below open position.
1. Project Assistant – Flood Resilience Indonesia
Zurich Flood Resilience Project Assistant will be responsible directly to Zurich Flood Resilience Project and Research coordinator. He/she will need to be able to work to support the implementation of the Projects in an effective and prompt manner, including but not limited to documenting forum meeting and other important meetings, assist preparation of the report, make an arrangement for workshop/meetings, assist any administrative tasks, and any other related tasks based on Mercy Corps standard of operation.
- Bachelor Graduates from all majors;
- 3+ years’ experience in Indonesia climate change and disaster initiatives and/or urban development would be a plus;
- Fluency in English verbal and written communication is mandatory;
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office application is mandatory.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: email@example.com
Vacancy will be closed 27 March 2016 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department
Mercy Corps Indonesia