DAI works at the cutting edge of international development, combining technical excellence, professional project management, and exceptional customer service to solve our clients’ most complex problems. Since 1970, DAI has worked in 150 developing and transition countries, providing comprehensive development solutions in areas including crisis mitigation and stability operations, democratic governance and public sector management, agriculture and agribusiness, private sector development and financial services, economics and trade, HIV/AIDS, avian influenza control, water and natural resources management, and energy and climate
DAI seeks Administrative Assistant for a 5-year, $19 million USAID funded
“Adaptasi Perubahan Iklim dan Ketangguhan (APIK)” Project. The purpose of APIK is to support the Government of Indonesia to strengthen climate and disaster resilience, working in an integrated manner from the national level down to the community level. APIK will help to mainstream climate change adaptation and disaster risk reduction into national andsubnational governance frameworks, build the capacity of local communities and the private sector to address climate change and weather-related natural hazards, and support the use of information for climate and disaster risk management among key stakeholders.
There are three positions available on regional teams. Locations include:
- East Java
- Southeast Sulawesi
- Responsible for the daily administrative operation.
- Responsible for Travel arrangement such as, Hotel and ticket bookings.
- Develop and oversee office filing system in accordance with Project Record Map.
- Maintain record of all staff employment timesheets, sick and annual leaves. Collect all employees’ time sheet, check coding and approval signatories.
- Manage and Assign project driver and office assistant.
- Manage stationery and logistics support for office.
- Assist with logistic support for activities/events.
- Maintain and register office property and report to Administrative Associate in Jakarta office.
- Ensure documentation is retained for any property that is malfunction, lost or stolen.
- Maintain relationships with office building management/landlord.
- Ensure vehicle logs are being completed by project drivers on a monthly basis for both project owned and short-term rented vehicles.
- Oversee the process of controlling, monitoring and analyzing vehicle use and fuel consumption reports.
- Maintain complete files for office leases, utility agreements, and rental agreements for the Jakarta office.
Serve as a petty cash account operator under guidance and supervision of Accountant/Office Manager Ensure that all expenses are approved by Accountant or Regional Manager before payment Ensure that all payments are supported with appropriate documents
- Bachelor Degree in Administration or related discipline
- 2 to 3 years of progressively responsible for administrative experience
- Experience with USAID is preferred
- Ability to perform high-level duties with a minimum of supervision
- A great team player
- Has a pleasant personality and great attitude
Interested applicants are invited to send their CV to APIK_Recruitment@DAI.com. Please send applications no later than 7 March 2016. Applicants are instructed to write “Administrative Assistant Application – NAME - Location” as the Subject line of their email. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.