SEARCH FOR COMMON GROUND INDONESIA
Search for Common Ground Indonesia, a non-profit, independent, secular, non-government organization dedicated to conflict transformation, is seeking a professional candidate to work as anAdministration Assistant.
Search for Common Ground Indonesia is a representative office of Search for Common Ground (Search), whose mission is to transform how individuals, organisations and governments deal with conflict - away from adversarial approaches and toward cooperative solutions. Search’s headquarters are in Washington, DC USA and Brussels, Belgium.
POSITION: Administration Assistant
CONTRACT PERIOD: 12 Months
START DATE: ASAP
STATUS: Full Time
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
· answer telephone, screen and direct calls
· take and relay messages
· provide information to callers
· greet persons entering organization
· direct persons to correct destination
· deal with queries from the public and customers
· ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
· monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
· provide general administrative and clerical support
· prepare correspondence and documents
· receive and sort mail and deliveries
· schedule appointments
· organize conference and meeting room bookings
· co-ordinate meetings and organize catering
· monitor and maintain office equipment
· Assist HR and administration manager in asset and inventory management
· Assist HR and administration manager in data management
· tidy and maintain the reception area
· Any other tasks will be determined according to the needs.
Education and Experience
- computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- Fluent written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Excellent cross-cultural communication and working skills, enjoys a multicultural work environment
- Indonesian citizen
Please send your Curriculum Vitae and cover letter to phandayani@sfcg,org. Please include the header “Administration Assistant” in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.