tanotofoundation.org) is a not-for-profit foundation which strives to be a center of excellence for facilitating and improving access to quality educationand to empowerment opportunities that contribute to poverty reduction. The Foundation currently runs a number of philanthropic programs in Indonesia ranging from scholarship, teachers training, school improvement programs, research support, to small business development. Tanoto Foundation is currently looking for a School Management Specialist (Riau based). Please find details for both positions below.
School Management Specialist
A. School Management
- Ensure that RGE-owned schools are properly managed and meeting national standard
- Propose, develop, lead, and organize training on school-based management and child-centered education for RGE-owned schools, this include linking with other on-going project under Tanoto Foundation
- Identify and facilitate needs of RGE-owned schools to improve the school accreditation
- Perform program document administration in compliance to standard operating procedure
- Coordinate with School Coordinator of APRIL and Asian Agri to champion RGE-owned school as leading school at provincial and national level
B. Program Development and Implementation
- Identify opportunity to improve education quality and service of RGE-owned schools
- Recommend annual working plan, budget, and relevant sponsorship to support RGE-owned schools development
- Coordinate with TF Team in the field to optimize capacity building of RGE-owned school
C. Reporting and Communication
- Monitor and report on the output, outcome, and impact of Tanoto Foundation’s support to RGE-owned schools
- Provide inputs to the development of communication materials related to the growth and achievement of RGE-owned schools
- Represent Tanoto Foundation and communicate the progress of RGE School development to internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Education or relevant field from reputable university
- 5-8 years experience servicing private/public schools, including implementing Education Program initiated by Government or NGO/INGO
- Experienced in designing, facilitating, and organizing training to improve school quality
- Experienced in providing technical assistance, including consultancy, related to application of education standard and best practices
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, and fluent in English
- Willingness to travel to remote areas of Indonesia (Jambi, Riau, and North Sumatera) – up to 60% of his/her time
Should you meet the above requirements and interested to apply, email your comprehensive resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.