SNV Netherlands Development Organisation
SNV is an international not-for-profit development organisation, funded from public and private sources, working in 38 countries in Africa, Asia, and Latin America. SNV specializes in supporting the resourcefulness of development actors by developing local capacities, improving performance and services, strengthening governance systems, helping to create access for excluded groups and by making markets work for the poor. Our global team of advisors use their specialist sector and change expertise in Agriculture, Renewable Energy and WASH to facilitate sustainable change in the livelihoods of millions of people living in poverty.
To support its operation, SNV Indonesia is currently seeking for highly qualified national candidate to fill in the position of Finance Administrator.
Purpose of the Job
Collect, register, analyze and report financial, HR and/or project related data, as defined in administrative procedures, report formats and using the provided (IT) systems and databases and conform guidelines from the supervisor, in order to ensure complete administration and accurate insights (reports)
Key responsibilities are the following:
- Collect, check, register and upload data and mutations into specific administrations and/or databases, conform administrative procedures and relevant regulation and guidelines of supervisors, identify and address any bottlenecks in processing
- Review and check data within specific administration and correct mistakes and deficiencies conform administrative procedures, identify bottlenecks and address to supervisor
- Document and archive relevant documentation, keep files complete and up to date and maintain quality and accessibility of archive and files, conform administrative procedures and filing procedures
- Regularly consolidate data from the administration into reports and overviews and prepare management information to FO, HRO and / or management, using the provided formats and based on guidelines from the supervisor
- Maintain general ledger and maintain and reconcile bank accounts, prepare financial transactions and payments, liquidity applications, based on financial and accounting procedures and guidelines of the supervisor and authorization levels.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance management
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in Finance Administration/ Accounting function or similar with detailed knowledge of project contracts and project accounting.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain good relationships with donors and project team
- Good negotiation and coordination skills.
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Ability to work independently and with the team.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Initiative and creative in solving problems.
- Experience with USAID funded donor projects is preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English, fluent in Bahasa Indonesia
- Understanding of Indonesian taxation law will be an advantage
Contract duration: 1-year contract with the possibility of extension.
Desired start date: As soon as possible.
How to apply?
Please send your application letter describing how you meet the candidate profile and CV (in English), together with an indication of your current salary and compensation package by 15 April 2016 email@example.com with subject: “FA”
For more information on SNV please refer to our website:www.snv.org
We do not appreciate third-party mediation based on this advertisement.