Position: Grants Officer
CEGAH is a 5-year USAID-funded accountability and integrity program that works with a wide range of Indonesia’s Government and non-governmental agencies. The program runs between 2016 and 2021. The project is implemented by Management Systems International.
The Grants and Procurement Officer Position will be filled by an experienced staff, whose acquired knowledge and skills enable her/him to independently undertake diverse and complex work assignments (e.g. grant management, actively engage in program activities, major event/course planning, etc). The Officer acts reports to the Grants Manager but undertakes independent work, including the supervision of certain grants. He/she also acts on behalf of the Grants Manager when the latter is absent. Work requires extensive coordination with team members to ensure successful performance of USAID CEGAH.
Report to: Grants Manager
· Review grant reporting documentation submitted by subgrantees
· Assist to ensure subgrantee’s timely implementation of activities, in accordance with project schedules and subgrant agreements
· Maintaining grant and subcontract hard and soft copy files
· Conduct the procurement of new programs, as directed by the Grants Manager
§ Draft procurement documents
§ Prepare lists of potential bidders to be invited (in cooperation with component managers)
§ Assist in preparing internal documents for approval by MSI HQ and USAID
· Supervise the performance of grantees, notify Technical Team in case of delays in reporting of deliverables
· Suggest remedial actions to resolve challenges in the implementation of grants
· Set up appointments/meetings with Government and partner organizations
· Perform other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Grants Manager
· Background in Finance, Accounting, or project management;
· At least 3 year experience with finance, grants, or procurement, preferably under a USAID-financed project; and
· Fluent in spoken and written English
**This is a local position; only Indonesian nationals will be considered.
Application should include a CV (including three references) and contact information by 6 May 2016 at the latest.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.