Seeking consulting company to develop internet-based fundraising system and website as crowdfunding platform to support the activities of community based organizations under ISEAN
The Islands of Southeast Asia Network on Male and Transgender Sexual Health (ISEAN) and the Humanist Institute for Co-operation with Developing Countries (Hivos) jointly implemented the ISEAN Hivos Program (IHP) supported by Global Fund Round 10. This program has the main goal of reducing the risks, vulnerability and impact of HIV and AIDS on the lives of MSM and transgender community in Island of Southeast Asia Nations. It intends to address critical gaps in supporting and scaling up activities that reduce HIV/AIDS among MSMs and TGs.
ISEAN-Hivos, as the Principal Recipient of the grant under the ISEAN-Hivos Program Global Fund Round 10 is now on its Phase 2 of implementation from October 2013 to September 2016. In this last year of implementation, it will optimize the strategic use of information, communication and technology (ICT) to facilitate the community based organizations (CBOs) in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Timor-Leste to publish their initiative projects on website and get crowdfunding support through an integrated fundraising system from the societies.
In this regard, it is seeking the Expressions of Interest from qualified Consulting Company to apply for the following tasks:
- Develop internet-based fundraising system and website for CBOs under ISEAN (Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Timor-Leste).
- Implement the fundraising system for CBOs to generate funding sources.
- Provide technical and administration support to monitor the fundraising activities of CBOs under ISEAN.
- Established experience in developing internet-based fundraising system and website;
- Proven track of managing the crowd funding to support community based initiatives;
- Experienced in promoting the fundraising website through the utilization of social media;
- Experienced in providing technical and administration support to monitor the fundraising activities for CBOs;
- A registered company in Indonesia, Malaysia, or the Philippines;
- Familiarity with HIV-AIDS, human rights and community-based initiatives;
- Experienced in working with HIV Vulnerable Groups, particularly the Gay, MSM and Transgender People (GMT);
- Able to provide website content in Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Tagalog and English;
- Preferably familiar with the ISEAN-Hivos Program and partners;
Applications from company based outside Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Philippines will not be accepted.
Interested and qualified consultants or organizations are requested to send their letter of expression of interest and company profile before April 12, 2016 17:00 hrs. Jakarta Western Indonesia Time to (Kindly put the EoI number and title as your email subject):
Only short listed applicants will be contacted for the additional documents to be submitted. Those short listed will be required to undergo an assessment process and interview.