Yayasan Fondasi Hidup (Food for the Hungry/FH-Indonesia) is anindependent non-governmental organization based in Medan, North Sumatera and has program operations in North Sumatera Province and Siberut Island, West Sumatera Province. FH has been working in Indonesia since 2005 andaims to alleviate all forms of poverty through holistic programming and approach.
We are looking for a dynamic and committed individual to fill up the position as :
A. Positition Title : HR & GA OFFICER
Based in MEDAN, North Sumatera.
Objective of the position : Responsible for providing assistance to Finance & Administration Director in human resources and general affair function to support the operational (office and program).
Task & Responsibilities
- General HR function (Absence staff report, recruitment, administration, new staff orientation, permit, leave, etc)
- 2Update of the local adaptation/law of organizational HR policies, information dissemination and compliance into FH manual book
- Ensures that all contractual services (staffing, consultancies and other services) are in compliance with Indonesian labor laws and organizational HR policy
- Ensure regulatory compliance (i.e., work permits, visas) and administration
- Coordinate the recruitment process (application, selection process, and interview)
- Lead the new staff orientation (including the primary basic documents and administration)
- Update the staffs job description (and document the updated one)
- Update the staff database (personal and professional data)
- Update the staffs leave (absence) regularly (monthly)
- Handle the staff welfare case (Worker/Health case, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, BPJS Kesehatan, Insurance, Pension, etc) accordance with law and policy
- Coordinate with the supervisor about the staff performance evaluation
- Handle the local report related to government office (i.e. Labour & Social Office, etc)
- Provide the staff care and social support for the staff regularly (monthly and yearly) or accidentally.
- Provide consultation for employee’s grievance, ensuring issues are managed within organizational policy and labor regulations;
- Other HR responsible as per requested by supervisor
- Supervise the General Affair staff, Driver, and security guards
- Ensure the office security (24 hours, security guard)
- Ensure the office building cleanliness and maintenance (i.e. parking area, wareroom, office space, kitchen, etc.)
- Ensure the asset maintenance (i.e. generator, office equipment, refrigerator, etc.)
- Ensure the office public facility work normally (i.e. electricity, water, internet, etc.
- Handle the vehicle usage and regular maintenance
- Ensure the availability the daily office needs (pantry, kitchen, toilet, etc.)
- Handle the guest or foreigner
- Handle others accidental work related to public office space (general affair)
- Other GA responsible as per requested by supervisor
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management, Public or Business Administration, Psychology, Law or other relevant field
- At least 3 years experiences in HR & General Affairs area (similar field); preferably in a development/humanitarian organization
- Combination of commercial and not-for-profit organization experience highly preferred
- Knowledge of HR best practices, techniques and processes with some understanding of the basic theoretical background
- Fluency in English, written and oral
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and Internet
- Good knowledge and understanding on Indonesia law and other government statutory
- Good communication skills required to give and receive information and work with a variety of individuals
- Having driving license A/C
- Good analytical skills & excellent personal and interpersonal skills, honesty, good self-confidence, independence and consistence
- Ability to perform to a high level under limited supervision
- Could work well under pressure and independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Fast learner and ability to work independently and in a team
- Very good initiation and negotiation skills
- Familiar with IT basic maintenance and program
- Familiar with vehicle
B. Position Title : MONITORING & EVALUATION (M&E)
Based in MEDAN, North Sumatera.
M & E Officer will support Program Manager in data collection, tabulation, analysis, and learning activities to help ensure accountability and efficiency from start to finish for all programs and projects, both new and established. Also publish FH brand mark and succes story, etc as needed.
Task & Responsibilities:
- Conduct capacity assessment on existing monitoring and evaluation system;
- Assist the project personnel with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use;
- Prepare and maintain data base of program and project;
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures;
- Develop monitoring and impact indicator for the project success;
- Develop indicators and a monitoring strategy for the project;
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results, effect, impact and sustainability of the project;
- Provide feedback to the Program Manager on project strategies and activities;
- Recommend further improvement of the logical frame work;
- Suggest strategies to the Project Management for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project by identifying bottlenecks in completing project activities and developing plans to minimize or eliminate such bottlenecks;
- Provide inputs, information and statistics for quarterly, annual and other reports to Project Management Team;
- Assist the Program Manager in preparing other relevant reports and prepare Issues Log and Risk Log for the project;
- Participate in annual project reviews and planning workshops and assist the Program Manager in preparing relevant reports
- Organize and conduct training on M&E for project/program;
- Collect and develop project success story in order to build a positive reputation for the company;
- Updating and managing the case study database;
- Publish project report and succes story;
- Develop internal publications such as newsletters, releases, email announcements, planned publications, on-line, intranet, video, special projects and assignments;
- Perform other duties as required.
- Education: University Degree preferably in statictic, management and public health
- At least 3 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E/MIS in development projects implemented by national/international NGOs/UN bodies/ Government
- In-depth knowledge M&E also development issues (knowledge and methodology)
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports;
- Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Sensitivity to and responsiveness to all partners, respectful and helpful relations with donors and project staff;
- Have a good self management, focuses on result, work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude, good humored even under pressure.
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
- Organises and accurately completes multiple tasks by establishing priorities while taking into consideration special assignments, frequent interruptions, deadlines, available resources and multiple reporting relationships.
- Plans, coordinates and organises workload while remaining aware of changing priorities and competing deadlines
C. Position Title : FIELD COMMUNICATION FACILITATOR
Based in MENTAWAI – West Sumatera
Objective of the positifion : Field Communication Facilitator (FCF) is responsible for all activities of correspondence children to sponsor / support the child in accordance with the quality standards and targets specified time. Field Communication Facilitator (FCF) will cooperate with all the CDF and Sponsorship Department to ensure that these activities go well. Field Communication Facilitator (FCF) can be added when considered necessary by management. Office holders will cooperate with the Ministry CFCT West Sumatra.
Task & Responsibilities:
- Translating documents
- Processing incoming and outgoing letters (receiving in correspondence tracking log, screening, scanning, sending to Medan/distributing to each field)
- Maintaining filing system for all World Link requests and documents
- Working closely with Sponsorship Relations to reach the quality standard related to the communication requirements.
- Ensuring the existing communication between sponsors/donors, and children (beneficiaries) in line with the Child Protection Policy and make them as positive experiences for all related parts.
- Collecting impact stories and candid photos using the given format and guidelines
- Providing inputs and information for program development especially related to children needs
- Collecting child information ( registering new children, updating child profile, uploading photos)
- Assisting with other World Link tasks, as needed,
- Performing other responsibilities as requested by Area Coordinator.
- Education : all of the majors, but preferably majoring in communication sciences, administration, language / literature and other relevant departments.
- Strong experience of working in humanitarian relief /development sector in the field, in a livelihood or other related program support role.
- Strong communications skills, with excellent verbal and written English.
- Excellent problem solving ability with proven analytical skills.
- Experience of establishing strong and constructive working relationships with colleagues from different functions, organizations and cultures.
- Experience of working and participating effectively as part of a team
- Experience of a flexible approach to managing and prioritizing a high workload and multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
HOW TO APPLY :Please send your application, updated CV, salary expectation and three latestreferences (max300kb) to : firstname.lastname@example.org later than April 22nd, 2016. Please put “title/position” as email subject (e.g “LivelihoodOfficer”), and please put your name after CV and/or cover letter title (e.g. CV-John. Johnson Cover letter-John. Johnson).