My name is Dini and I am the Business Development Officer from the MDF Asia Indonesia office based in Bali. We would like to post a job advertisement through your group for a Senior Trainer/Consultant on Corporate Sustainability/Corporate Social Responsibility, with extensive experience in the Private Sector. Below is the terms of reference for the position (I have also attached it as a separate document).
Looking forward to hearing further from you.
Indonesian Senior Trainer/Consultant
Full-Time Position based in Bali, Indonesia
MDF Training & Consultancy is a worldwide operating management training and consultancy organisation for the international cooperation sector as well as governments and internationally operating companies. MDF employs over 100 staff members and has 10 regional offices worldwide, of which three are in Asia (Indonesia, Sri Lanka and Vietnam) and operate as MDF Asia.
MDF's core activities consists of assisting national governments, non-governmental organisations, projects/ programmes, donor agencies and private sector companies in achieving results at the personal, programme and organisational level. MDF organises training courses and conducts consulting services.
The MDF Asia – Indonesia office is looking for a qualified and motivated Indonesian national (willing to be based in Bali) to be:
The Indonesia Office
At the Indonesia office we work with 8 professional trainers/consultants and 3 support staff. We work closely together on big projects and work independently on tailor-made trainings, open-entry trainings and consultancy assignments. One of our unique selling points is that we don't teach, but we facilitate. In our consultancies, we use participatory approaches in order to make our interventions more sustainable. In our trainings, we approach participants as professionals whose learning process we facilitate. Transferring knowledge is limited to a maximum of 25%; everything is focused on experiential learning and practical applicability.
All our trainers/consultants have a responsibility to acquire new assignments, build networks and maintain good relationships with clients.
Our strategy for the coming years is to expand our services to the private sector, especially in corporate sustainability and corporate social responsibility. Our new colleague preferably brings in experience and a network in these areas.
- Contribute to the further development of MDF's products, courses and client portfolio;
- Contribute to the Indonesia office's marketing and acquisition activities with current and potential clients;
- Contribute to a good atmosphere and team spirit;
- Sharing her/his experience in order to improve quality of all.
- Train client groups or individuals in the Indonesia office's regular open-entry and tailor-made training courses;
- Pro-actively acquire assignments
- Pro-actively create and maintain good relationships with clients and other relevant stakeholders
- Carry out various assignments in Indonesia and abroad (such as the Philippines, Timor-Leste, Malaysia among others) in Corporate Sustainability and GRI-4 Reporting;
- Act as a team member by updating colleagues on experiences, trends in his/her area and supporting where needed.
- Travel and conduct assignments in Indonesia and abroad for approximately three (03) months per year.
- Sound knowledge of current national and international trends in Corporate Sustainability/CSR;
- Ability to conduct trainings and consultancies in (fluent) English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Be pro-active
- Be open-minded
- Be a good communicator
- Have a positive attitude
- Be able to work under stress and with deadlines
- International Master degree in relevant field; plus at least one year experience working and living abroad;
- 5 years relevant experience in Corporate Sustainability/CSR within private sector organisation;
- Relevant training and consulting experience in Corporate Sustainability/CSR;
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa Indonesia (speaking and writing); fluency in English is required;
- Excellent communication and (proven) report writing skills;
- Not a teacher but a facilitator; we do not teach, we facilitate;
- Able to work independently, but also as part of a dynamic team;
- Willing to travel frequently (at least 03 months per year) within Indonesia and internationally;
- Willing to contribute to marketing and acquisition activities for the office;
- Experience in Results-Based Management and Monitoring systems is highly desirable.
- Inspiring work environment, good atmosphere with a lot of personal responsibilities;
- Possibilities for personal growth and professional career development;
- Competitive remuneration in accordance with MDF's terms and conditions;
- MDF initially offers a one year contract, extendable.
- Becoming part of the wider MDF Asia and MDF Global network, with possibilities of working internationally
How to Apply
Please address your applications (CV and Motivation Letter) to: Bart van Halteren, Regional Director Southeast Asia via email to: email@example.com
Dini Kamayana | Business Development Officer/Junior Trainer & Consultant | MDF Asia | Jl. Bypass Ngurah Rai 379, Sanur, Bali, Indonesia | www.mdf.nl | P: +62 (0)361 287020 | F: +62 (0)361 270826 | Skype: andini.kamayana | LinkedIn |
MDF Asia Training & Consultancy Management solutions for a better world. More info: www.mdf.nl