Project Manager Capacity Building
Who we are
The Muntigunung Community Development Program is a partnership between several non profit organisations in the area of Muntigunung in North East Bali. It’s aim is to develop the dry and less privileged area by working together with the local communities to create better access to clean water, healthcare, education and to develop employment opportunities through the Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise. Once poverty stricken, these opportunities have boosted their self-esteem and are providing them with a better future.
We want you!
We need a program manager who can work together with the local community to build their capacity through various projects. Put your ideas and problem solving skills to good use by joining our team of passionate community developers!
- Implement a new capacity building project, which will create jobs for 10 to 20 community members
- Manage the capacity building project: develop the know-how and skills of the community members, manage the production from A to Z, project administration (progress reporting, expense management, yearly budgeting and planning)
- Promote the Muntigunung Community Development Program
- Other duties as needed
- At least 5 years working experience
- Leadership experience
- Experience in community or business development is an advantage
- Culturally aware
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- High flexibility
- Excellent spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Computer literate
- Indonesian national
Bali. Program Location is in Muntigunung, North Bali
Flexible working hours
2 days off per week
How to apply
Send your application email to email@example.com and tell us why you are the best person for this job. Put ‘Project Manager’ in the subject line don’t forget to attach your CV!
Important: DO NOT include any additional attachments other than your CV.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for testing and interview.
17 April 2016 midnight