Position: Supervising Driver
The present Scope of Work describes responsibilities for the USAID CEGAH position of Driver. The Supervising Driver will be based in Jakarta and report directly to the Deputy Chief of Party. The responsibilities of the Driver include but are not limited to:
- Supervise the other permanent or temporary drivers, ensure the establishment of optimal driving routes to typical destinations.
- Review and manage the timesheets and travel logs of other cards.
- Check the vehicle servicing and maintenance are up to speed.
- Manage scheduling conflicts when they arise, including assigning cars.
- Vehicle maintenance including regular check-ups, cleanings, and fueling. (Merawat kendaraan, termasuk cek rutin, kebersihan dan bahan bakar)
- Ensure passengers to put the seat belt at all times during the trip.(Memastikan semua penumpang memakai sabuk pengaman selama perjalanan)
- Maintain an accurate vehicle log. (Mencatat kegiatan harian secara akurat sebagai laporan administrasi)
- Manage vehicle and trip scheduling as needed. (Mengatur jadual kendaraan dan agenda perjalanan sesuai kebutuhan)
- Provide safe transportation to and from locations for project staff.(Memberikan transportasi yang aman bagi staff project yang melakukan perjalanan dinas)
- Ensure compliance with all MSI and local driving laws and regulations. (Memastikan untuk mengikuti aturan berkendaraan yang berlaku baik dengan MSI maupun aturan sebagai pengendara)
- Perform office-related errands as requested by the Chief of Party or other office members including trips to the bank, post office, visits to clients/partners/other project offices, etc. (Melaksanakan tugas lain atas permintaan pimpinan termasuk, ke bank, kantor pos, mengantar surat ke mitra project dll.)
**This is a local position; only Indonesian nationals will be considered.
Application should include a CV (including three references) and contact information by 27 April 2016 at the latest.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.