ISEAN-Hivos – HIV/AIDS (MARPS) Round 10
EoI Number __91__: ISEAN-Hivos -GF-R10-HIV/AIDS
Issuance Date: 16/05/2016
ISEAN-Hivos-GF-R10-HIV/AIDS – “IHP RAMPA-II DESIGNER CONSULTANT” under the “Strengthening community systems to reduce vulnerability to and impact of HIV infection on MSM and TG in Insular Southeast Asia”
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
In 2010, the Insular Southeast Asian Network on MSM, TG, and HIV (ISEAN) and the Humanist Institute for Co-operation with Developing Countries (Hivos) jointly submitted a regional proposal to the Global Fund for AIDS, Malaria, and Tuberculosis (GFATM) Round 10. The programmer, entitled ‘Strengthening Community Systems to Reduce Vulnerability to and Impact of HIV infection on MSM and TG in Insular Southeast Asia’, was approved by GFATM and contract for the grant was signed on 6 October, 2011. This grant has the main goal of reducing (a) the vulnerability and risks of MSM and TG to HIV infection and (b) the impact of HIV on their lives in Insular Southeast Asia. It intends to address critical gaps in supporting and scaling up activities that reduce HIV/AIDS among MSMs and TGs.
ISEAN, partnering with Hivos, as the Principal Recipient of the grant, is looking for a capable Designer Consultant to edit and lay out the “RAMPA-II” publication at local and regional level. Specifically, the following will be provided by the Consultant to address the Grant’s requirements:
- The design and layout for Rampa II publication in Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines and Timor-Leste;
- The design and layout for Rampa II publication at regional level of Southeast Asia;
- Coordination with the ISEAN Hivos Program during the designing process;
- Design and layout for Rampa II publication in Indonesia
- Design and layout for Rampa II publication in Malaysia
- Design and layout for Rampa II publication in the Philippines
- Design and layout for Rampa II publication in Timor-Leste
- Design and layout for Rampa II publication in ISEAN Region
- Degree in art, graphic design communication, advertising, or social studies;
- Proven design and layout skill in publication of information, education and communication materials through portfolio;
- Established experience in publication, especially in producing success stories book;
- Preferably with demonstrable track record of publications related to HIV, health and development;
- Based in Jakarta, Indonesia;
- Preferably familiar with the language of one of the 4 IHP countries.
The selected Consultant will be engaged for a minimum of 5 days distributed within a week period and to start in June, 2016.
An Expression of Interest (EoI) Letter, sample works, together with the applicant’s CV or company profile must be sent by May 27th, 2016 to the emails below at 17:00 hrs. Jakarta Western Indonesia Time