Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik partner of Save the Children Indonesia seeks a consultant for Child Protection Situational Analysis START Programme in West Sumba, Indonesia with the Terms of Reference below:
A. General objective
To describe current situation in regards to child and family supportand identify the potential child protection issue in West Sumba.
B. Specific objectives
- Identify policy and regulation in regards to child and family support West Sumba
- Identify the role of service provider including formal andinformal organizations in regards to child and family support inWest Sumba
- Identify the Child Protection and Referral System andMechanism in West Sumba,
- Understanding the capacity of social worker in regards to be able to conduct case management that focus to vulnarablechildren and family in West Sumba.
- Understanding the current practice of parenting in WestSumba
- Identify the quality of child care institution in West Sumba
For detail term of reference please open the link:https://www.dropbox.com/s/
6v7t8ln5ih60jqe/Situational% 20Analysis%20START_CP-FOR% 20ADVERTISEMENT_withdate.doc? dl=0
Thank you for your attention.