The Nature Conservancy (TNC) is a conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people. In Indonesia, TNC has been supporting improved natural resource planning and management for more than 20 years, including working with government, private sector, and local communities. We currently have an opening for:
FUNDRAISING TEAM LEADER
The Fundraising Team Leader leads, manages and motivates a fundraising team to generate funds through direct dialogue fundraising technique. S/he monitors the performance of the fundraising team and gives feedback and recommendations. S/he plays an active role in the overall target achievement of the team. S/he ensures that the team has detailed project campaign information and that fundraising efforts are done within TNC standards. S/he trains, coaches, set targets and manages the team by doing the following:
- Check in one-on-one with team members regularly and as necessary to ensure they are feeling comfortable and supported in their respective roles
- Conduct regular training sessions with team members in the class as well as in the field
- Set daily objectives for each Fundraising Associate and monitor its progress.
- Conduct coaching and counseling to Fundraising Associates
- Brief and debrief the team each day, rewarding good work and addressing areas of concern
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree and 1 year direct sales experience (ideally in regular giving) or equivalent combination.
- Excellent direct sales skills.
- Experience in providing training.
- Experience in conducting coaching and counseling.
- Experience with relevant technology such as Microsoft Suite needed for communications, constructing reports and managing calendars.
- Experience providing administrative or project support.
- Great communication skills
- Passionate in environment and conservation issues