Please find below open position.
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer - POWER
The POWER Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Officer will be responsible to develop and improve the program’s M&E system, including strategies and tools for measurement, data management protocol, and evidence-based learning and decision making. S/he will also be involved in the monitoring and implementation of activities and outputs of the project in close collaboration with the other team members, including District Coordinators, as well as developing narrative progress and evaluative reports for the project.
- Possess a relevant university degree (Statistics or Mathematics degrees would be an advantage) and be familiar with research methodologies or have experience in project research;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in monitoring and evaluation, ideally in an NGO context;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, highly desired;
- Expertise and skills in development and implementation of M&E plans, assessments, baseline and endline surveys, evaluations, using quantitative and qualitative methods;
- Expertise and skills in analysis of collected data and compiling findings in clear and structured reports;
- Ability to work with computer programs typically used for data management, analysis and reporting, such as Excel/SPSS/R and other tools (ONA/ODK/Enketo would be an advantage)
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy will be closed 29 June 2016 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department