SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT SUPERVISOR
PRISMA is an Australian government initiative, which supports agricultural development in eastern Indonesia and aims to increase the incomes of 300,000 smallholder farmers in East Java, NTB, NTT, Papua, and West Papua.
We are currently looking for an experienced individual consultant as Software Development Supervisor who will be responsible to provide technical assistance to overview the development process of Android mobile application.
The assignment requires a consultant with the following essential and desirable skills and experience.
1. Minimal Bachelor Degree computer science or engineering (or similar field).
2. Has deep understanding of creating Android mobile application and web-based middleware with open source tools.
3. At least 2 year of experience in delivering Android mobile application and web-based middleware with open source tools.
4. Have passionate on asking and answering questions in large datasets, and able to communicate that passion to IT engineers and stakeholders.
5. Have a keen desire to solve business problems, and live to find patterns and insights within structured and unstructured data.
6. Relevant experience in assisting the implementation of modelling concepts, machine-learning approaches is an advantage.
7. Ability to work and network with a range of development partners (including donors), and private companies.
8. A strong record of working across organizational boundaries is required.
9. Reporting skills and skills in the liaising with multi stakeholders.
Please email email@example.com noting “Software Development – your name”. Read the full details and how to apply here: https://goo.gl/BSFbNw
Applications close on 1st July 2016 Close of Business. The post is open for Indonesian national only. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.