Founded in 1985, Cowater International Inc. has built a global reputation for excellence in the world of management consulting in international development. Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada and with experience in more than 65 countries, Cowater has established itself as Canada's leading management consulting firm in international development.
Cowater is currently recruiting a Project Manager for an upcoming project. Candidates must be fluent in English. The successful candidate will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia for a term of 7 years.
This posting is best suited for individuals already based in Southeast Asia.
The project is responsible for the identification and deployment of technical assistance to respond to requests from partner developing countries in the Asia Pacific region. This technical assistance will contribute to reducing poverty in Asia Pacific developing countries through support to the enabling environment for pro-poor trade and investment-related economic activities.
The Project Manager will:
· Maintain technical oversight of contracted technical assistance expertise in a multitude of developing countries from the project office in Southeast Asia;
· Liaise, negotiate and coordinate activities with multilateral stakeholders and partners such as regional institutions, Asia Pacific national and sub-national governments, private sector, and civil society entities; and
· Collect, analyze and synthesize results and ensure reporting and results-based management requirements are met.
· Master’s Degree in Business, Economics, Development, or related field
· Minimum of 5 years of experience managing large and complex (5 million+, 3+ years) international development projects
· Experience with project financial management and oversight
· Experience managing multi-country projects
· Experience monitoring and reporting on international development projects
All applications are to be submitted through our job-board http://www.cowater.com/job-
listings/ by searching for the “Field Project Manager” posting, or, directly, at https://cowater.acquiretm.com/ job_details_clean.aspx?ID= 1184&iframe=1. The Closing date for applicants is July 5, 2016. Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon
as possible. Applications will be assessed as they are received.