Yayasan Kasih Suwitno (YKS) will work with the Ministry of Health to strengthen HIV and STI services for high risk groups in 38 Districts across Indonesia supported by Global Fund for AIDS TB and Malaria (GFATM). Currently Yayasan Kasih Suwitno is looking for:
Communinty Liasion Officer
Under the supervision of the Technical Advisor - Community Liasion Officer will be assisting the selected clinic sites to establish strong working relationship with local MSM CSOs in order to facilitate client access for testing and treatment, improve adherence for those on ART and limit lost-to-follow-up (LTFU).
Summary of responsibilities
- Meet with all local NGOs to inform them of the 38 MSM friendly clinic project
- Facilitate discussions between local NGOs and selected clinics to apprise clinics of community needs and feedback and for clinics to explain what can and cannot be done in terms of service
- Establish communication plan between NGOs and clinics to assure two way feedback and monthly discussions about client referrals and the treatment cascade with special focus on LTFU cases.
- Explore possibilities for CSO counselors to support clinic services
- Explore possibilities for CSOs to work with clinics to conduct hotspot mobile testing.
Education, knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields is required.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in working with MSM NGOs
- Must have excellent communication skills, verbal and written and understanding English language
Personal attributes and competencies
- Be in good physical shape and willing to travel
- Be diplomatic and able to work with a variety of people both in and outside government.
- Should have strong organizational skills and contribute toward improvement in reaching program targets
Terms and conditions
- The duty station will be at YKS Office in Jakarta, Indonesia,
- The application deadline is 24 June 2016.
- Please send the application with Subject: “YKS-CLO Post_name of applicant” to email@example.com
- We will acknowledge all applications, but will contact only short-listed candidates