MRV (Monitoring, Reporting, Verification) INTERN
The MRV intern will assist the Head of Strategic Conservation and Development in fine-tuning the concept for MRV development. In addition, s/he will assist with developing the concept for web-based MRV and coordinate with relevant staff on regular program dashboards which provide a snapshot of progress and steps towards the achievement of goals and targets.
- Recent graduate in Industrial Engineering, Statistics or other relevant field
- Excellent analytical skills with an orientation to detail
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, able to manage excel databases and produce tables and graphs
- Good in compiling qualitative and quantitative data
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilient and adaptable, with the ability to work within a team.
- Pleasant personality (friendly, team player, quick learner, creative and willing to take on a variety of tasks).
- Interested in conservation/biodiversity/