The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Indonesia is looking for a national qualified individual consultant to fill in the following post:
- National Consultant to Support the BAPPENAS for the Development of National Action Plan on Youth Development 2016–2019 (Code: UNFPA/ICC/NAP-YD)
- Master’s Degree (A Ph.D would be an advantage) in community development preferably on issues related to young people’s development, other related fields;
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in the areas of Youth Development, gender equality, reproductive health, and/or vulnerable groups, and related areas;
- Demonstrated experiences in developing studies and/or strategy on community development, preferably on issues related to young people;
- Demonstrated experience in developing policy brief or background study, particularly in on public health (preferably on issues related to young people) or conducting situation analysis demonstrated by national/international publication;
The complete Terms of Reference (detail about the job and requirements) and instruction on how to apply are available at: http://indonesia.unfpa.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit the signed Offeror’s Letter and updated UN Personal History (P11) Form to firstname.lastname@example.org with post code as subject of the email.
Only candidates with best qualifications will be invited for further process. Closing date for this position is 27 July 2016.