KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an international non-profit organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB), still the second most deadly infectious disease in the world. KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation has a strong reputation in national and international TB control. KNCV is an international center of expertise for TB control that promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in a national and international context. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, nurses and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the worldwide epidemic of TB and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB. As a non-profit international organization, KNCV is active in over 40 countries in Europe, Africa, Latin America and Asia. The central office is located in The Hague, The Netherlands. KNCV Indonesia helps to combat tuberculosis in Indonesia in close cooperation with the Ministry of Health.
KNCV is the lead partner in Challenge TB (CTB), the new USAID-funded 5-year global program to decrease TB mortality and morbidity in high burdened countries. We lead an international consortium with eight partner organizations: American Thoracic Society (ATS), Family Health International (FHI 360), Interactive Research & Development (IRD), Japanese Anti Tuberculosis Foundation (JATA), Management Sciences for Health (MSH), Program for Appropriate Technology in Health (PATH), The International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (The Union), and the World Health Organization. The overarching strategic objectives of Challenge TB are to improve access to quality patient centred care for TB, TB/HIV, and MDR-TB services; to prevent transmission and disease progression; and to strengthen TB platforms.
Currently KNCV is looking for a:
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Duty Station: North Sumatera
The Monitoring & Evaluation Officer will ensure the availability of quality and timely data for program management and evaluation; evaluate and analyze the data collected under monitoring framework for assessment of progress and areas for improvement.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and establish a data collection and management system in respected Province.
- Evaluate and analyze the data collected under monitoring framework for assessment of progress and areas for improvement.
- Provide data management support to Provincial Coordinator to ensure the completeness and timely data reports, related to implementation of Challenge TB supported activities, including validation and feedback.
- Provide support to provincial data officers on data entry of e-TB Manager in PMDT sites.
- Manage data archiving and data presentation for reports and publications.
- Assist in development of Quarterly Monitoring and Annual reports based on reports of KNCV activities in Province.
- Assist Provincial Health Office in data validation and development of the Integrated Tuberculosis Information System (SITT).
- Participate in the regular coordination meetings with Provincial Health Office and other partners when requested.
- Bachelor Degree from Biostatistics or comparable qualifications.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as Monitoring & Evaluation Officer.
- Preferably having good understanding in TB Algorithm.
- Good knowledge in creating SOP and guideline.
- Expert in operating MS Office.
- Good communication skills, Fluent in English oral and written.
KNCV offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and application to recruitment.indonesia@kncvtbc.
org by 1 August 2016 at the latest
Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.