Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better. We've begun to build a national organisation that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia namely Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik Tunas Cilik. To this end, Yayasan has been designated as a “Prospect Member of Save the Children” which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle income countries. Currently Save the Children’s programs in Indonesia is implemented by Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik. We work in eleven provinces, have staff of approximately 300 local professionals, and programming in Child Protection, Education, Health and Nutrition, Disaster Risk Reduction, and Humanitarian Response. We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
Position : Consultancy of Documenting Learning from BELAJAR Project
Goal: To provide quality education which ensures that communities of Belu, NTT have sustainable economic and human development.
- Conduct desk review of relevant BELAJAR document. This include understanding project proposal, project narrative report, Literacy Assessment and project financial document.
- Determine Study design and its methodology including sampling for respondents and informants to ensure all key indicators can be answered though this study. Ie : in case there are indicators not covered in LB assessment
- Develop instruments and analysis plan. Consultant should develop specific instrument & analysis plan to address key areas as highlighted under point B. Final instrument and analysis plan should be approved by user before conducting either FGD or in depth interview with respondents.
- Conduct field data collection of quantitative and qualitative data relevant to answer topic mentioned under point B such as FGD and in depth interview with key respondents, etc
- Perform data analysis
- Present preliminary finding to several key staffs
- Submit narrative report for feedback. Save the Children staff will provide feedback on the narrative report.Submit final version of narrative in English both in three printed report and electronic copies after going through feedback as well as raw/original quantitative and qualitative data
Moreover about the details can be seen from the followings:
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to recruitment.indonesia@
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <DL-BELAJAR><your name>
Closing date for application is 30 July 2016 at 17:00
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Save the Children encourages qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disability
All recruitment practices and procedures reflect Save the Children’s commitment to protecting children from abuse