Annika Linden Centre is an Incubator for impact and centre of excellence for non profit work, social entrepreneurship and philanthropy, located in Denpasar, Bali. We focus on providing capacity building, training, mentorship and networks to non-profit and social entrepreneurs to maximize their social impact.
About the Role:
The Finance and Operations Manager is a leadership position at the Annika
Linden Centre in Denpasar, Bali, responsible for three immediate objectives,
two of which are within internal company finance and operations and one of
which is requires the position to act as a consultant, delivering consulting
services to company clients:
1) Manage and supervise a team to maintain top class standard in internal
finance and accounting that makes the Annika Linden Centre an
example of excellence for the social sector.
2) Manage and supervise a team to maintain top class standard in internal
operations, that makes the Annika Linden Centre an example of excellence
for the social sector.
3) Delivering training and consulting services to Annika Linden Centre clients,
including local non profits, in operations, accounting and financial reporting
to increase professionalism, efficiency, transparency, and therefore impact,
in the social sector.
About Job Responsibilities & Duties:
1. Supervise and maintain a team to maintain top class, accurate, and up
to date internal accounting.
a. Supervise and train a core accounts team to prepare financial
reports, budgets, cost reports and financial forecasts; maintain chart
of accounts, tracks and review expenditure against set
budgets, analyse business performance/results; and administer
third party transfers and payments.
b. Maintain full tax compliance with Government of Indonesia.
c. Coordinate and prepare annual budgets, including operating and
capital expenditure budgets with accuracy and timeliness.
d. Provide feedback to senior management on internal accounting
procedure and financial strategy, including corporate structure
and major business agreements.
e. Manage and maintain internal Accounting Procedure.
2. Build and train a team to maintain top class internal operations.
a. Manage organizational systems and optimise day-to-day operations inour building and its facilities, special events, and overall environment.
b. Administer company general affairs and HR administration, including
staff contract, purchasing, travel arrangements, important paperwork.
c. Manage company legal affairs, including government permits /
licences and visas and maintain and records.
d. Working closely with the Managing Director and Operations team,
shape operational policies and procedures that maintain a top class
internal operational standard.
e. Build a highly professional, organized, productive, and friendly
3. Delivering training and consulting services to Annika Linden Centre clients,
including local non profits, in operations, accounting and financial
reporting to increase professionalism, efficiency, transparency, and
therefore impact, in the social sector.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
· Indonesian nationality, preferably already based in Bali or willing to be
relocate to Bali and deep familiarity with Indonesian taxation.
· Minimum S1/Bachelor Degree and 4-5 years of professional experience in
Finance/ Accounting, including experience as Head of these areas.
· Excellent Bahasa Indonesia and English proficiency, verbal and writing.
· Responsible for the integrity of accounting system. Experience closing
monthly accounting books essential.
· Experience in HR, general affairs, and administration inside a PT.
· Experience with corporate legal, taxation, and accounting.
· Team player. Ready to learn new skills & assume responsibilities flexibly.
· Incredible attention to detail.
· Passion for and experience with social work, and making the world a
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Only short listed candidate will be contacted.
Mobile: +62 8113858855