Red Nose Foundation’s mission is to support the educational and personal development of children living in underprivileged circumstances, and to promote the empowerment of youth through arts while assisting them to become positive contributors to society. Red Nose Foundation strives to be the pioneering force behind creative education advocacy and rehabilitation. Red Nose Foundation offers a safe place for children to explore, experiment and be educated. Red Nose Foundation currently works with 300 children offering over 75 hours of education and arts classes each week. Since 2008, Red Nose Foundation programming has affected over 75,000 children across Indonesia.
We are looking for creative, fun, and dedicated people to be part of our education program.
: Field Instructor (English)
: 2 years contract
Reporting Supervisor : Education Supervisor
Application Deadline : August 15, 2016
- Bachelor’s degree in English Education/English Literature
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply with min. GPA of 3.0
- Previous teaching experience would be an advantage
- Possess knowledge and skills of facilitating fun, engaging, and active learning activities
- Understand and able to teach English to children and young adults
- Possess general knowledge of Indonesia National Curriculum
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills especially with children
- Computer skills including the ability to operate Microsoft office and emails
- Have a passion in helping kids to love learning and apply their knowledge for daily lives
- The working hours will be on shift, applicant must be willing to work 50 hours per week including weekends
The English field instructor is responsible for teaching particularly the English Class with the overview from the Education Manager and Education Director
- Responsible for preparing the day-to-day teaching plan and the program teaching material that is creative, fun, and engaging
- Teach groups of children age 5-17 years old and young adults age 16-24 in Cilincing and Bintaro Lama
- Report and provide information to the Education Manager regarding daily class activities, students’ attendance and student’s progress in written and oral.
- Prepare students monthly progress report
- Manage the classroom by establishing and maintaining rules and procedures.
- Prepare a weekly purchase request for class supplies
- Assist day to day duty of Education Manager and Education Director
How to Apply
- Please send updated CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application without text in the body of email will not be processed.
- Red Nose Foundation is a unique organisation; please take time to visit our website rednosefoundation.org
before applying for this position.