Abt Associates Inc, the International Economic Growth Division manages projects that are pioneering new approaches to agriculture, food security, climate change, and competitiveness—as well as monitoring and evaluating projects within these sectors. We work throughout Africa, Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East for chiefly governmental clients, including the US Agency for International Development (USAID), the Millennium Challenge Corporation, the Inter-American Development Bank, the Asian Development Bank, the World Bank and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
Abt Associates seeks a Geodetic Surveyor Assistant for a land use planning project in Indonesia. Responsibilities would include working closely with Geodetic Engineer.
Geodetic Surveyor Assistant
SCOPE OF WORKS
1. Graduated from geodetic engineer from reputable university
2. Familiar with ARCGIS 10.x
3. Good knowledge in GNSS survey
4. Willing to work at remote area
5. Fluent in english is advantage
6. Hard worker and able to work with minimum suoervision
Interested candidate is required to send her/his CV/ Resume/USAID Biodata, as well as salary expectation to : email@example.com
Closing date: Agustus 12,2016