Job Opening Jhpiego
- East Jakarta
- North Jakarta
Jhpiego, an international non-profit health organization affiliate of the Johns Hopkins University, builds global and local partnerships to enhance the quality of health care services for women and families around the world. Jhpiego is a global leader in the creation of innovative approaches to develop human resources for better health service.
- Assist Sr. Clinical Specialist in review and edited performance tools, standards, clinical materials as requested by Sr. Clinical Specilist.
- Serve as the programs’ primary clinical representative for DKI Jakarta
- Provide technical assistance (mentoring) to providers/health facility in providing PPFP; ensure facility readiness for PPFP
- Ensure trained / mentored providers are able and practicing PPFP
- Perform monthly and quarterly data collection at facility and district level for DKI Jakarta
- Coordinate mentoring activities in facilities for DKI Jakarta
- Organize, coordinate and provide inputs for bi-weekly or monthly monitoring meeting or supply side activities at DKI Jakarta
- Report monthly documentation of process, accomplishment as well as lessons learned
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and partners in facilities (Hospital/Puskesmas/Private Practice Midwife) for DKI Jakarta
- Perform administrative activities when requested
- Medical or Public Health educational background, preferably doctor or midwife
- Background and experience in Family Planning Program, clinical trainer (preferable)
- 3-5 years experience in the labor and delivery room
- Experience writing, collecting, analyzing and contextualizing clinical data and computer skills
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadlines and pressure to perform.
Please e-mail cover letter, CV, and indicate the position of interest in the subject of your email.
Email address : IndonesiaHumanResources@
Vacancy will be closed two weeks of this advertisement
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted