Wahana Visi Indonesia (WVI) is a Christian humanitarian organization working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty.
We serve all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. WVI has been working for more than 20 years, employing more than 800 staff in the programs and serving 1,400 of the poorest villages in Indonesia. Our focus is on programming effort on health, education, child protection and economic development across transformational development, humanitarian emergency affairs and advocacy ministries. WVI is a partner of World Vision International in Indonesia.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following positions locations in Jakarta :
1. Corporate and MMD Coordinator (Code: CMC)
Lead to develop holistic, innovative and progressive direct marketing strategies for institution in order to engage different public to contribute in child focused transformational development ministry.
- Bachelor degree in Business/Commerce or other relevant subjects
- Min. 4 years working experience with proven track record in Priority Banking, Marketing, B2B, Sales or Fund Raising Project
- Strong negotiation, influencing and interpersonal skillsl
- Ability to handle and complete multiple tasks within deadlines and projects
2. Sponsorship Engagement Officer (Code: SEO)
To provide a customer-oriented service and to engage in an effective and transformational relationships with sponsor in order to increase sponsor satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
- Bachelor Degree in Management, Marketing, Social and Political Science, Communications, Public Relations or other relevant subjects.
- Min, 2 years experience in customer care/service or telemarketing
- Attention to detail and Thorough knowledge and skill of Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written (Min, TOEFL 450)
Submit your application with updated CV no later than Aug 05, 2016 to:
Please mention the code of the position in the e-mail subject
As a child focused organization, WV is committed to the protection of children & doesn’t employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks.
People & Culture Department
WAHANA VISI INDONESIA
Jl. Graha Bintaro Blok GK/GB 2 No.09, Pondok Aren,
Tangerang Selatan 15228, Indonesia
Ph. +62 21 2977 0123