: Office Manager
Contract Date : 3 years fixed term contract, with possibility of extension
About the Organization
Yayasan Hidung Merah (www.rednosefoundation.org) is an arts and education outreach organization based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Yayasan Hidung Merah’s mission is to support the educational and personal development of children living in underivileged circumstances, and to promote the empowerment of youth through arts while assisting them to become positive contributors to society. Red Nose strives to be the pioneering force behind creative education rehabilitation. Yayasan Hidung Merah currently works with 300 children offering more than 75 hours of education and arts classes each week.
Yayasan Hidung Merah is looking for Office Manager to oversee all administrative operations and contribute to the fluid organization of the office duties. The Office Manager will work to assist Executive Director in overviewing and in some cases implementing; office administration, cash-flow and budget oversight, communications with vendors and third parties, fundraising events and recruitments. S/he will make sure that the office operations align with the foundation procedures. S/he will help develop program budgets and track expenditures.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Minimum three years of experience managing others with little supervision
- Ability to engage with other staff, vendors and variety of donors from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Ability to manage administration work, bookkeeping, overview cash flow and operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with various vendor and donor groups
- Computer skills including the ability to operate Microsoft office and email
- Intermediate English speaking and written skills.
- Event experience is a plus
Responsibilities & Duties
- Oversee organization’s cash flow for office administration
- Oversee organization’s program budget and track expenditures
- Assist Finance Consultant for collecting bookkeeping reports and records, tax reports and records
- Assist ED with day to day duties
- Report and provide information to ED on weekly cash flow and program budget
- Provide information and updates to all Leadership Team regarding program administration
- Collect and compile data for filling program reports
- Support where needed with administration and filling for all departments
·Assist all departments with recruitment process including; posting job descriptions, interviewing and recommending potential candidates to leadership team to be hired.
·Responsible for administration paper work with vendors or third parties including; biddings, procurement processing, contract/MOU development, PO/Invoice preparation, etc…
·Overview and update data for staff finger print, annual leaves, insurance and other admin/HR documents
·Assist Executive Director to implement the annual calendar of activities including fundraising, special events and the official administrative duties relating to events
·Responsible for timeline preparation, rundown, to do lists and any other related preparation duties requested by ED for special events
·Responsible to overview event bookkeeping, collect reports to compile and report to leadership team.
1. Please send updated CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Application without text in the body of email will not be processed.
3. Red Nose Foundation is a unique organization; please take time to visit our website www.rednosefoundation.org before applying for this position.