Scope of Works
Creative Consultant/Editor/Producer to develop Video Profiles of Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik
1. DESCRIPTION / BACKGROUND OF PROGRAM
Save the Children is a leading, private child-focused non-governmental alliance of 29 member organizations that works in 120 countries throughout the world. Save the Children has worked in Indonesia since 1976 to promote health and nutrition, education, child protection, livelihoods, and emergency preparedness and response.
Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik is the national partner of Save The Children who needs digital video material as part of our profile collaterals.
2. Position Tittle:
Creative Consultant/Editor/Producer to develop video profiles of YSTC Individual/institution
3. Objectives of the Consultancy
To provide 2 (two) videos of YSTC profiles, detailed in the Deliverables section of this document.
4. The Consultant has agreed to:
• Work with Communication department to identify existing content base and possible gaps (if any)
• Work with Communication department to produce content wherever necessary to fill the gaps (if any)
• Develop the script and storyboard to be used in the videos, coordinate with Communication for final approval.
• Compile, combine and edit existing content base to be developed as videos according to the approved storyboard.
• Present a draft documentary to SCI for comments about contents.
• Produce two FINAL profile videos with durations of 3 minutes, and 30 seconds respectively.
· Submit a storyboard and script for the documentary to SCI for approval before filming;
· Creative concept and production of 2 video projects with following details:
· A 3-minute video that will be used for profile of YSTC, including but not necessarily limited to, elements covering 5W1H, CEO interviews, and testimonies of beneficiaries. The final product would be a clip combining existing edited videos, motion graphics, and the interview clips.
· A 30-second clip of a brief narrative of YSTC’s work under one theme, “Berpihak Pada Anak,” using a first-person-perspective in dealing with YSTC’s beneficiaries. The content should aim to include our existing programs across all of YSTC’s thematics. The final montage would be a clip combining existing edited first-person videos with voiceover and/or musical score as necessary to provide context.
These videos will be played at the public sessions and events, meetings, lectures, local government advocacy and other relevant stakeholders, as well as on discussions of training and motivation.
Specification on the video qualities are as follows;
· When production is needed, the raw footage should be in the following specifications:
- Video format: HD or HDCAM format
- Dimensions: 16:9 (NOT 4:3)
- Audio: high quality microphone for interviews – either lavaliere or boom mic
- Style: Video should be filmed professionally. There may be times when it’s best to use handheld camera, but tripod should be the first option.
· Delivery Format: Please send digital RAW files, and the converted clips in widely-compatible movie formats of .MPG and .MOV, in a DVD or flash disk
· Provide translated transcripts
· Provide sub titled translation
6. Time frame:
- 29 August – 5 Sept : Advertisement
- 6 Sept – 9 Sept : Finalize the candidats
- 13 September : Announcement the consultant
- 14-20 September : Process the contract
- 21 Sept-20 Oct : Working Process
- 21 Oct : Final Results
7. Qualification & Experiences
• Have 5 and above years of experience working in similar field.
• Extensive experience in producing development work related documentaries for international organizations with the aim of reaching both local and international audiences.
• Excellent technical capacities (state of art filming equipment preferably High Definition) to ensure smooth and high quality production.
• Submitted the portfolio or example (soft file or link)
• Additional experience in developing communication will be an added advantage.
8. Intelectual Property
SCI is a client of firm. All information pertaining to this project (documentary, audio, digital, cyber, project documents, etc) belonging to the client, which the Consultancy firm may come into contact with in the performance of his/her, duties under this consultancy shall remain the property of the Client who shall have exclusive rights over their use. Except for purposes of this assignment, the information shall not be disclosed to the public nor used in whatever without written permission of the Client in line with the national and International Copyright Laws applicable.
For interest company/organization Please submit the proposal with detail budget to: Procurement.indonesia@
by September 5, 2016 before 5 pm with the subject “Creative Consultant-YSTC”