(Location: Tuban, Surabaya & Jakarta; Short Term: up to 75 days)
SAFIRA is an Australian government initiative project which works together with partner financial institutions (PFIs), small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and farmers, to equip them with the skills and capability to engage in sustainable applications of agricultural value chain financing (VCF) and aims to increase the incomes of 12.000 smallholder farmers.
We are currently looking for an experienced individual consultant as Agriculture Value Chain Finance who will be responsible to provide technical assistance to Private Bank as it begins to deliver Agriculture Value Chain Finance starting with the piloting of Beef VCF in Tuban - East Java.
The assignment requires a consultant with the following essential and desirable skills and experience.
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in related discipline.
- Candidates must have a proven track record in supervising a team of consultants. The candidates must also demonstrate an excellent leadership and management skills.
- A strong track record in design and implementation of Value Chain Finance, Agriculture Finance, SME agribusiness finance and Financial Analysis of the Agriculture SMEs.
- At least 5 years experience in delivering consulting services for Bank or Financial Institutions with a particular focus on agriculture and agricultural finance best practices.
- Strong conceptual foundation on VCF and/or market development approach and practical experience in its application in different contexts.
- Recent experience in VCF programs in developing countries.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org noting “Agriculture Value Chain Finance – your name”. Read the full details and how to apply here: http://www.aip-rural.or.
Applications close on 6th August 2016. The post is open for Indonesian national only. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.