The Swisscontact Sustainable Cocoa Production Program (SCPP) in Indonesia, is currently accepting applications for the position of:
Human Resources Assistant
(Temporary position for maternity leave replacement)
Based in Jakarta Office (Job Code: HRA - JKT)
• Preparing and maintaining the BPJS TK and BPJS Kesehatan monthly calculation and proceed for the payment in timely manner;
• Preparing and maintaining the health insurance data and payment to provider
• Preparing all audit documents of payroll are in place and accordingly align with the regulations;
• Ensure the confidentiality matters related to payroll, compensation and benefit;
• Maintaining files related to HR and any other assignment from supervisor.
Supervision and Reporting
• Give excellence services to all staff related to HR;
• Actively works towards the achievement of the Organization’s goals;
• Abides by and works in accordance with the Swisscontact Code of Conduct;
• Performs any other work related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the Line Manager.
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources, finance or equivalent from an accredited academic institution, preferably in Human Resources Management, Finance, Law, Public Administration or related discipline;
· At least 1 years of progressively responsible experience in human resources management, finance;
· Experience in working with international NGO;
· Experience with extensive human resources support function in nonprofit organization;
· Strong analytical skills including analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data;
· Good in interpersonal skill. Excellent at taking initiatives, focused and result oriented;
· Demonstrated ability to effectively transfer knowledge;
· Strong proficiency in use of Microsoft Office applications especially excel;
· Good spoken and written English.
Swisscontact-SCPP, Human Resources Unit, The Vida Building, 5th floor, Jl. Raya Perjuangan No. 8, Kebon Jeruk – Jakarta Barat 11530 ,