Program Management Consultancy
CDM Smith is a privately owned, global, full-service consulting, design/build engineering, construction, and operations firm helping public and private clients improve their environment and infrastructure through award-winning projects. CDM Smith is currently looking for an Office Assistant for its office in Jakarta in support of the Millennium Challenge Account - Indonesia Green Prosperity project (2015 – 2018). Under this project, CDM Smith and its international team of experts will be providing Program Management Services. Our expectation is to hire a highly qualified and motivated professional.
Position : Office Assistant
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Reporting to Finance and Office Manager, the Office Assistant will be part of a team of long-term and short-term professionals. She/he will assist Finance and Office Manager in office administration to support the operations of Jakarta Representative Office.
Specific responsibilities and tasks:
General Administrative Support
- Receives and answers phone calls and emails.
- Greets and assist visitors to the office.
- Keep project agenda’s up to date, arrange meetings and appointments.
- Drafts correspondence and prepare database tracking for in/out documents.
- Participates/drafts/develop minute notes during office meeting and/or other meetings as required.
- Act as translator /interpreter as required.
- Maintains and update administrative files, organize office filling/archiving system.
- Ensures that all administrative work is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Administrative support to the team, especially to Team Leader and Deputy Team Leader.
- Completes special projects and miscellaneous assignments as required.
Logistics and Office Operations
- Responsible for administration paper work with vendors or third parties including biddings, procurement processing, and Purchase Order preparation.
- Maintains vendor database.
- Reviews invoice from vendors related to the PO released, complete all supporting documents needed before payment processing.
- Assists in daily office and field operations by ensuring timely provision of equipment, stationary, office supplies and other services required.
- Maintains office inventory, conduct regular checking, coordinate maintenance and replacement when required.
- Ensures maintenance of office, utilities and other properties, coordinate repairs and ensure arrangement for official functions.
- Replenishment of pantry, business cards and stationary items.
- Assists in processing company’s business license.
- Provides support to finance unit in collecting staff’s expense report and banking services.
Event, Travel and Visa Arrangement
- Provides logistic support for office personnel, outside consultant field trips and international visitors including making hotel reservations and arranging transport.
- Develops and maintains list of staff travel.
- Assists to arrange expatriate’s formal documents (e.g. visa, work permits, custom clearance, police report certificate, etc).
- Responsible for workshop, training, or meeting arrangement and assists the official administrative duties related to the event.
- Prepares and maintains workshop/training/meeting attendance list and other documentations.
- Collects CVs from prospective candidates.
- Updates and maintains candidate roster.
- Assists with staff recruitment process, including posting job descriptions, arranging interview schedule, filling recruitment forms.
- Develops tracking system to monitor progress status of recruitment process.
Minimum Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Management or any other relevant disciplines
- Minimum three years of relevant experience
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Computer literacy and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to engage with other staffs and outside consultants, including experience in cross-cultural environment and international settings
- Self-motivated, well organized and creative in solving problems
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and pay attention to details
Interested applicants are requested to send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 1 October 2016.
Please write your name and indicate the position in the subject line of your email (“Office Assistant”). Only the strongest candidates who will be contacted.