RESEARCH EVALUATION & DEVELOPMENT OFFICER (RED) - Operational Department
About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), an affiliate of Good Neighbors International, an international humanitarian development NGO in General Consultative Status with the UN ECOSOC (United Nations Economic and Social Council). Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 17 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 12,086 children. Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Head Office – Kelapa Gading, Jakarta
Responsible to conduct activities related to research, evaluation, and development of GNI, which may include: executing performance measurement tools for GNI, prepare and develop proposals, formulate research, evaluate CDP programs, and designing and conducting training.
- Execute performance measurements tools in order to quantify and measure the annual performance of OD programs against GNI target.
- Conduct research on internal and external best practice and lessons learnt through research of benchmark
- Execute OD program visitation in each CDP (scheduled & unscheduled) in order to directly and objectively discover the annual performance of OD programs.
- Execute impact evaluation programs (quarterly, per semester, and yearly) in CDPs.
- Develop activities based on RED Assistant Manager recommendations and solutions (which may include writing and revising OD guidelines, create new tools and method for research, designing and conducting training, etc)
- Lead and monitor implementation of activities developed in order to ensure the effectiveness of the activities.
- Develop report of each CDP performance to RED Assistant Manager in order to allow assessment of individual CDP performance.
- S1 / Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Statistics, Social Welfare (with quantitative undergraduate thesis or thesis)
- 1+ years relevant working experiences
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in NGO
- Ability to work independently and with the team
- Have a good understanding about research method
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
How To Apply
- Please submit your Application Letter and CV in English.
- Submit To Email : email@example.com
- Please fill the subject with this format: Position_Duty Station_Name (Ex: RED_Head Office_Katriin)
- Deadline for submission of applications : 7 November 2016
- Only the qualified candidate will be proceed
- For more information please kindly visit our website : www.gnindonesia.org
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Human Resources Department
Jl. Bukit Gading Raya,
Komplek Gading Bukit Indah Blok V No 18-19
Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara - 14240
Head Office: (+62 21) 4060 0018 ext.3011